Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Matey" you've literally proved me right about you.
Exactly he's being opposed to because he's gay agenda isn't trying to force gay marriage, had he been fighting for gay marriage you'd be on your knees for him, but coz he ain't going along with your agenda he therefore isn't a good person. My point you ***** (leftists) give no fucks about gays as people Muslims as people only the agenda. You aren't gonna defend a Muslim who is against abortion and is against gay marriage yet you'll be for a Muslim just for popularity reasons and politically correct reasons. Just the same with gays and blacks. So many have come out against you fuks but you all all denounce always coming up with excuses lol, it's pretty pathetic and that in itself proves to a lot of people (not sheeple and actually intelligent people) that the left is fkd. I mean feminists didn't let pro life feminists to protest with them coz they opposed abortion so you guys are just fkd lol.
Don't say you're for gay people, you're for Muslims you're for black people you're for feminists when as soon as one goes against the left agenda you chuck em under the bus.

And an fyi I'm completely against milo as everyone knows I'm a homophobic mysoginistic maniac.
My point is on principal.
You being a "smart" not "sheep" should realise how fkd your ideology is.
Anyways I'm with the mrs have to give her attention now
And again you have NFI

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
"Matey" you've literally proved me right about you.
Exactly he's being opposed to because he's gay agenda isn't trying to force gay marriage, had he been fighting for gay marriage you'd be on your knees for him, but coz he ain't going along with your agenda he therefore isn't a good person. My point you ***** (leftists) give no fucks about gays as people Muslims as people only the agenda. You aren't gonna defend a Muslim who is against abortion and is against gay marriage yet you'll be for a Muslim just for popularity reasons and politically correct reasons. Just the same with gays and blacks. So many have come out against you fuks but you all all denounce always coming up with excuses lol, it's pretty pathetic and that in itself proves to a lot of people (not sheeple and actually intelligent people) that the left is fkd. I mean feminists didn't let pro life feminists to protest with them coz they opposed abortion so you guys are just fkd lol.
Don't say you're for gay people, you're for Muslims you're for black people you're for feminists when as soon as one goes against the left agenda you chuck em under the bus.

And an fyi I'm completely against milo as everyone knows I'm a homophobic mysoginistic maniac.
My point is on principal.
You being a "smart" not "sheep" should realise how fkd your ideology is.
Anyways I'm with the mrs have to give her attention now
Duuuuuuuude. Please. Be realistic for a moment. I grew up in a family that was heavily involved in amateur theatre, I do a bit of acting myself, I'm still in touch with gay friends from high school. I've grown up around gay people my whole life. I'm 100 percent comfortable around them...you disapprove of gays...by admission. It is you who is harping on Yianno-populist's sexuality and trying to use it for political point scoring. I don't like or agree with his views. It's not homophobic to disagree with a gay person's views. It's homophobic to disagree with them because they are gay. You can believe in human rights and want the best for people without agreeing with every single opinion of every individual from every minitory group.

Having said that, I'd never try to silence him through violence personally...and the vast majority of lefties wouldn't either I don't think. You don't know us dude. It's like you're reading from a guidebook. That in itself is kinda sheep like behaviour in my view.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So when lefty heroes stopped milo yiponolous or whatever that poofs name is from giving his speech at a uni (physically stopped it, got violent, bashing righties, trashing the place) what's that called and was done coz they didn't want to let him talk or freely offer his opinions.
Also it's funny coz the guy is a poof yet the left didn't let him talk and he's all about gays and shit. Just goes to show the left is using gays, Muslims etc for their agenda and for popularity and not actually caring.
that chocolate milk guy is not a poof or gay, he is most likely a closet christian who is pretending to be gay, that is how fucked up he is.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Duuuuuuuude. Please. Be realistic for a moment. I grew up in a family that was heavily involved in amateur theatre, I do a bit of acting myself, I'm still in touch with gay friends from high school. I've grown up around gay people my whole life. I'm 100 percent comfortable around them...you disapprove of gays...by admission. It is you who is harping on Yianno-populist's sexuality and trying to use it for political point scoring. I don't like or agree with his views. It's not homophobic to disagree with a gay person's views. It's homophobic to disagree with them because they are gay. You can believe in human rights and want the best for people without agreeing with every single opinion of every individual from every minitory group.

Having said that, I'd never try to silence him through violence personally...and the vast majority of lefties wouldn't either I don't think. You don't know us dude. It's like you're reading from a guidebook. That in itself is kinda sheep like behaviour in my view.
It's not sheep like behaviour, it's assessing and analysing almost the lefties agendas and how they are. Arrogance and hypocrisy come to mind.
I'm against gay marriage and gay sex, I'm not for killing the individual for wanting or doing those things though, I oppose them

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
that chocolate milk guy is not a poof or gay, he is most likely a closet christian who is pretending to be gay, that is how fucked up he is.
He is a full on Christian

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Closet Christian? I don't get why he'd be pretending to be gay?
I completely agree he is fkd, my point was based on principal about the double standards and hypocrisy from the left.
The guy hasn't uttered a word about Christianity, all his rants are about gays, females and trannies how they're oppressed by Islam. He doesn't bring up Christianity or defends it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a full on Christian
Lolllll yep what denomination of Christianity is he? Coz I can tell you the Catholic and Orthodox Church would throw him out on his ass if he spoke about the shit he does in a church

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not sheep like behaviour, it's assessing and analysing almost the lefties agendas and how they are. Arrogance and hypocrisy come to mind.
I'm against gay marriage and gay sex, I'm not for killing the individual for wanting or doing those things though, I oppose them
But at the end of the day,

It's none of your business.

Consenting adults, not hurting anyone.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lolllll yep what denomination of Christianity is he? Coz I can tell you the Catholic and Orthodox Church would throw him out on his ass if he spoke about the shit he does in a church
Couldn't tell you, he considers himself a Christian though

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But at the end of the day,

It's none of your business.

Consenting adults, not hurting anyone.
Of course it's not my business, but when I'm asked if I agree or not im to offer my opinion am I not?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't tell you, he considers himself a Christian though
I guess Isis are true Muslims then going by that theory lol.
Everyone here cries about the intolerance of Christianity towards gays yet believe he's a devout christian? Make up the mind

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whose asked for your opinion on dudes rooting?
Read the posts. I was clearing my stance on it. I don't get what my insignifcant opinion is gonna do lol. I'm not physically out there trying to stop gays from getting married or fucking.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone here cries about the intolerance of Christianity towards gays yet believe he's a devout christian? Make up the mind
Well he dislikes gays and would choose not to be one and he believes in a Christian God... So

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Closet Christian? I don't get why he'd be pretending to be gay?
I completely agree he is fkd, my point was based on principal about the double standards and hypocrisy from the left.
The guy hasn't uttered a word about Christianity, all his rants are about gays, females and trannies how they're oppressed by Islam. He doesn't bring up Christianity or defends it.
first self loathing gay who defends the bible. lol

just like that american muslim feminist chick who defends lesbians. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
first self loathing gay who defends the bible. lol

just like that american muslim feminist chick who defends lesbians. lol

I took it the wrong way bro, I thought you said it as a personal attack on Christianity. When I am wrong i am not afraid to admit nor offer an apology. This is one quality that seperate me from the pc heroes

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Isis are not TRUE muslim but yeah they are muslims. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he dislikes gays and would choose not to be one and he believes in a Christian God... So
Isis believe in prophet Muhammad and in Muslim God (Allah)
Just so you know Allah and God, Christian God Muslim God same God mate...... so

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Read the posts. I was clearing my stance on it. I don't get what my insignifcant opinion is gonna do lol. I'm not physically out there trying to stop gays from getting married or fucking.
Surely there isn't any confusion on where you stand on homosexuals, women, Leftys, PC and abortion.

Its impossible to get any other conversation out of you

Status
Not open for further replies.