NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They have 2 first round picks both probably top 10 so they're in rebuild phase. After reading more into the trade I think Kings just wanted a change in culture and it makes sense with the fact they have waived Barnes with the trade too.
Pelicans have every chance of making the playoffs which could mean that the Kings are left with a 15th/16th pick and and unless the Kings tank the rest of the season they will be lucky to end up with a low top 10 pick and maybe a 15th pick.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Pelicans have every chance of making the playoffs which could mean that the Kings are left with a 15th/16th pick and and unless the Kings tank the rest of the season they will be lucky to end up with a low top 10 pick and maybe a 15th pick.
don't the sixers have a pick swap with the kings this yr?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
don't the sixers have a pick swap with the kings this yr?
Yea the Sixers have the right to swap but it looks like they will finish below Kings anyhow so they probably won't trade it. And if the league was to end today the Kings 2017 pick would go to Chicago I believe (Kings pick top 10 protected).

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't account for that - I honestly thought Pelicans were not in play off contention at all. 15th makes a lot more sense, but who knows with the lottery, man. Either way, I don't think the Kings necessarily care. From the surface it looks like they did not want to pay the max $210mil to Boogie - that's all.

Man it would suck to be a Kings fan.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I read somewhere that they wanted a change in culture.

They sick of Cousins flagrants/Techs and matts barnes antics. Ty lawson has had issues with his DUIs and arrests. So they wants to rebuild with a different culture.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the worriers definitely dont want to see the spurs, grizzlies, jazz or healthy clippers in the playoffs

they will be hoping for the rockets to eliminate some of them
LOL healthy Clappers or not they arent winning four out of seven, not in a million years. Yeah sure they didnt have CP, but they did have him in some of the past 11 that they have lost to the same team. Clippers are SHITE, end of story.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OH and talk about Chokers, they are one of the best. Up by 16 and then give up a FIFTY!!!! point quarter lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LOL keep them coming mate, great jokes your've got. 11 in a row but they will still win bwhahahaha. Clappers vs Boston here we come
the clippers have them right where they want them, in the playoffs it will be a different matter unless the clippers outchoke them

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the clippers have them right where they want them, in the playoffs it will be a different matter unless the clippers outchoke them
lol the clippers will be lucky to get past the first round LOL

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol the clippers will be lucky to get past the first round LOL
if they dont then ill latch onto whoever beats them to beat gsw

memphis in particular know how to participate well against the warriors, tony allen 1st team all defense tbh

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if they dont then ill latch onto whoever beats them to beat gsw

memphis in particular know how to participate well against the warriors, tony allen 1st team all defense tbh
yeah and le baldy is better than MJ lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
at least he is going bald gracefully

mj went bald but he shaved it all off so that he could act like he could have hair if he wanted

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see something unexpected happening with either GSW or Cavs not making the finals because its being built up so much that it's guaranteed to be GSW vs Cavs and we all know thats not how sports work.

Malla

Reaction score
Clippers suck they won't make it past the first round to get to the warriors lol

Malla

Reaction score
I can see something unexpected happening with either GSW or Cavs not making the finals because its being built up so much that it's guaranteed to be GSW vs Cavs and we all know thats not how sports work.
My money is on Rockets beating the Warriors

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cavs adding deron williams so they finally get there back up point guard and bogut likely to sign with cavs or rockets