2018 fullback for bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So I typed nrl on google and first thing the daily mail said was bulldogs chasing a big name fullback for 2018. So I thought it was Israel and as I read the article they said it's James tedesco :grinning: if we get him il be so happy my fave fullback in the league playing for the dogs and a major try scoring machine surely if we don't win this year next year we will be a massive threat imagine this
1- James tedesco
2- Brett
3- josh
4- Tyrone Phillips/will hoppa/Marcelo Montoya
5- brenko lee and others named at number 4
6-7
Josh Reynolds and mbye
9- lichaa if can find form or cleeland or even josh Reynolds switch to hooker point is imagine that right there along with our forwards other clubs will be so pist to play against us fingers cross we get James tedesco next year or wishful thinking this year and dumbass Jason taylor let's him go :grinning:

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Supposely worth 1.1million. Thats same as Thurston, Evans and Cronk. I don't see it. All I see is a player that keeps getting injuried and consistently missing half the season.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I read about the Bulldogs signng a class act player sometime in the future I wonder why we keep signing second raters now.

Or are Rae Rae, Ray Dib and Dessie already living happily in Neverland with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can he play Desball?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
BMoz and Tedesco would be injured half the year - both made of glass

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Supposely worth 1.1million. Thats same as Thurston, Evans and Cronk. I don't see it. All I see is a player that keeps getting injuried and consistently missing half the season.
Yeah buddy keep looking into the past instead of the future. It's funny because people said that in 2015, and he played origin in 2016 and only missed the last few games of the season due to a broken jaw.

If we keep on passing on young players <25 because they have a history of injuries then we will get no where.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tedesco could be the best fullback in the game right now and people are worried about his injuries from a year ago, jesus christ...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Serious question, can Tedesco pass?

I've never seen him as the passing type of fullback, I've seen him hog the ball and get tackled when overlaps are possible.

Marley would you be happy with a fullback who can't pass? If you're happy with Tedesco, what exactly is the problem with Bmoz other than his injuries?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Serious question, can Tedesco pass?

I've never seen him as the passing type of fullback, I've seen him hog the ball and get tackled when overlaps are possible.

Marley would you be happy with a fullback who can't pass? If you're happy with Tedesco, what exactly is the problem with Bmoz other than his injuries?
Yes he can pass. Go watch some of his games mate he is used very often as one of those "ball playing fullbacks" who sweep around the back and give to the winger

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're no chance. Especially after this season.
Why would he come here ? What can we offer him ? A chance to stop playing origin ?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will not pay the price, he is made out of glass.
New game plan.
Watch out for our young options Abbey, Carr, Smith, Montoya.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I asked Phil Gould this morning on this and his reply to "are the dogs even remotely a chance with Tedesco" was:

No no no no no

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I woke up tomorrow with my head glued to the floor I'd be less surprised. TRex will win Dally M player of the year before we sign Tedesco.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol they can keep dreaming

Tedesco is the first player out of their 4 the Tigers will re-sign

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rehab list:

Brett Morris
Josh Morris
James Tedesco