• a peppy lil spit fuck...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lleytons behaviour on court in his early days was deplorable on occassion, but his passion, on court effort, and love of aus kept me cheering for him...
Cant see a day where I will cheer for this turd... In fact id slap the prick if I had a chance...
And if any fucker wants to use his age as an excuse, u were/are probably a turd too...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Look up shitcunt in the dictionary, and his photo is there.

Complete shitstain on the word Australian.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he needs some serious time away from the game to determine if he wants to be out there. He doesn'tseem to be handling it at all.

Needs some proper psychological therapy.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he needs some serious time away from the game to determine if he wants to be out there. He doesn'tseem to be handling it at all.

Needs some proper psychological therapy.
Agree he needs a break...
He's just a fucking brat though... Deflects blame, expects reward without putting in the effort, big fucking mouth... No psychological issues IMO...
Some ***** just need a good fucking flogging...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why most of the sports stars, specially the young ones are so spoilt?

i guess cos they get too much money too quick.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meh.
I reckon he's doing what every one of us would do, if we were his age, has his cash and had women throwing pussy at him 24/7.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree with CD and ID...definite psychological issues which are probably a product of him having too much money thrown at him and being told his shit doesn't stink.

That doesn't mean he isn't an arsehole as well. Arseholes do suffer from psychological issues too. Sometimes the psychological issue can be the major determining factor and sometimes the underlying personality of the arsehole is.

Not sure which is the case with Nick. I think it's a little of both tbh. He doesn't look like he's handling things emotionally. Psychology is definitely part of it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh.
I reckon he's doing what every one of us would do, if we were his age, has his cash and had women throwing pussy at him 24/7.
Can agree cash and the affections of the fairer sex can contribute to arsehole behaviour.... but there are plenty of young people who are worth more then Kyrgios, get more attention from women and don't behave like such total dicks. So I think to use his success as an excuse is a bit of a cop out. He definitely has up take some personal responsibility for his continued brat like behaviour.

Most people get an ego if they r hot early money and success, but most tennis players don't go full Kyrgios...even the better ones.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can agree cash and the affections of the fairer sex can contribute to arsehole behaviour.... but there are plenty of young people who are worth more then Kyrgios, get more attention from women and don't behave like such total dicks. So I think to use his success as an excuse is a bit of a cop out. He definitely has up take some personal responsibility for his continued brat like behaviour.

Most people get an ego if they r hot early money and success, but most tennis players don't go full Kyrgios...even the better ones.
I agree he acts like an asshole.
But I reckon most would act like that. Just not all are arrogant enough to do it in public.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with CD and ID...definite psychological issues which are probably a product of him having too much money thrown at him and being told his shit doesn't stink.

That doesn't mean he isn't an arsehole as well. Arseholes do suffer from psychological issues too. Sometimes the psychological issue can be the major determining factor and sometimes the underlying personality of the arsehole is.

Not sure which is the case with Nick. I think it's a little of both tbh. He doesn't look like he's handling things emotionally. Psychology is definitely part of it.
Quality reply...
Agree some arseholes do suffer issues... Just not this one for mine...

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His brother is fucking worse! Not alot between em tho

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree he acts like an asshole.
But I reckon most would act like that. Just not all are arrogant enough to do it in public.
Or smart/ emotionally stable enough to realise not constantly acting like a dickhead in public equals more sponsorship dollars!

So basically you think he's just a more overt arsehole as opposed to an arsehole in denial....you may well be into something. I don't know any pro tennis players but I'm sure many of them have egos....

But with Kyrgios the arsehole behaviour seems to hold him back... both in terms of image and actual application of his talent.

I'm not saying other players aren't arseholes in private....just that I don't think his behaviour is good for the image of the game...and more importantly from his own perspective, I don't think it's good for HIS game.

Good point though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Quality reply...
Agree some arseholes do suffer issues... Just not this one for mine...
Thanks mate.... it's mostly the fact his behaviour seems counter irodictive to his own cause that makes me think there's an underlying psychological issue.... but whether it's psychological or not, the guy does carry on like an araehole and seems to be one for all intents and purposes. Hard to argue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.