5. T. Phillips...time for him to take his chance/must get fitter
6. J. Reynolds...would have learnt some lessons last season
7. M. Frawley...good running/kicking/passing game, time for his chance
8. A. Tolman...tireless worker
9. M. Lichaa...will flourish with change of tactics
10. D. Klemmer...great go forward/ tough /should bring back his great offload
11. J. Jackson...80 minutes nonstop
12. J. Morris...slowing down, time for the move his class will shine
13. J. Graham...frees him to play before and at the line not as psychically demanding

14. S. Kasiano...the supper sub
15. G. Eastwood...more effective of the bench
16. L. Perrett...time to live up to the hype and put his body on the line
17. Z. Woolford...he was bought for a reason or two
As well, Several players will push for positions in the top grade
I don't mind this side and your reasoning behind it. A team picked with the roster we have. Tired of seeing teams picked with imaginary signings.
Mbye could be another bulldogs half to fullback success story.
McGrady won a rothmans medal and Barba a daly M. Jason Alchin was another halfback who had success as a premiership winning fullback.
J Morris has merit as a second rower. RFM is someone who i think deserves to be in the side somewhere.
Matt Frawley is unproven but why not.
Hopoate would be my only ommission. Too much disruption to combinations when he's absent. I've seen enough of him to conclude although reliable he's ain't a gun either to make such demands.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My 17....

1.Abbey
2.Bmozz
3.jmozz
4.hoppa
5.Brenko Lee
6.Reynolds
7.Mbye
8.Tolman
9.Lichaa
10.Graham
11.Mariner
12.Jackson (c)
13.Eastwood

14.Klemmer
15.L.Perrett
16.Garvey
17.Kasiano
Worst lineup in the nrl.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cant argue with the MBye at Fullback. Can read the game and has speed, pass, defends well and played the position before but not at this level.
Id just like to see it because so many people suggest it hahaha. If it doesnt work well wont be any worse off. Better to try and fail then to ntot try at all. Something like that aint it.
Hoppa is slow and cannot read the play. Forever on the wrong side of the play when the opposition score. Terrible.
Throw him on the wing/Centre. Cant have a pivotal position playing most of the time, need em all the time. Too unstable.
BMoz will break down at Fullback, and by the sounds of it Abbey isnt ready unfortunatley. Was looking forward to seeing him come in.
Going to be a slow off season. If onyl we could get that 1 big signing in the mean time. Cough cough Lolohea
Moses pretty much already plays a fb type role in attack in our structures. I wonder if he had a 1 on his back would people be saying how great he was instead of bagging him because Des slapped a 7 on him lol.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll put money on the lineup being this for round 1;

1) Hopoate
2) B Moz
3) J Moz
4) Holland
5) Lee
6) Reynolds
7) Mbye
8) Tolman
9) Lichha
10) Graham
11) Jackson
12) Eastwood
13) Klemmer

14) Kasiano
15) Mariner
16) Perrett
17) who cares

Stop kidding yourselves.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses pretty much already plays a fb type role in attack in our structures. I wonder if he had a 1 on his back would people be saying how great he was instead of bagging him because Des slapped a 7 on him lol.
Agree, but giving him the responsibility of a half with the over dominant Forwards that get the ball when he calls it must be furuating him to no end.
Put him back to Fullback and let him insert himself when he sees an opportunity could be what we are lacking. Hoppa wont, BmOz cant at the moment. Worth a shot... maybe??? But wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.