Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just another hurdle bro, nothing will beat u, hope to hear ur well soon.

Rest up say hi 2 all the nurses 4 me.

Peace ****.

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ed mate, been offline for a few days, how you doin? I even said a prayer for you, and if you know me that's a fucking miracle. It just puts you one step closer to sainthood
Hi Ecca, just spoke to his missus. He's better than yesterday. His professor saw him in the morning and was satisfied with his numbers.

He's probably asleep now which is a good thing as he struggles to sleep most of the time. But he's alright. They're giving him pain killers and is being monitored 24/7.

It was scary shit yesterday. We arrived as soon as his missus left and he took a really bad turn. It's not nice hearing "code blue". My missus called his missus and then what seemed like half of St Vinnies was at his bedside. A professor, 3 doctors, six nurses and us.

He's in the best place and being looked after so we can be thankful for that. Eddie is a tough ****. It'll take more than this to get him. He ain't going anywhere, yet. He's got two kids to raise.

Thanks for the concern, Ecca. And everyone here. Much love and respect to all.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the update KE ... He's in all of our thoughts at the moment... and we are all in his corner wishing him the best.

But you're strong as well mate... must be hard seeing your brother like this (and not the first time either).
They say that it's harder on your loved ones but I'd swap positions with him in a second. Don't like seeing my wife and especially his wife upset like this. His wife might take the kids tomorrow so that will make him happy.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dude this is rough so sorry man didn't realise things had got that bad you always sound so chirper in your messages anyways sending prayers your way man!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can so relate to this guy when he talks about ones culture and race. No wonder I feel like an alien in both the countries.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit didn't realise Assassin was in such a bad way!
Thank God and the Doctors that assisted in his recovery.
Im amazed that even at his most vulnerable he still made time for everyone , incredible stuff.
Praying for you and hope you are tucked in and asleep getting some therapeutical
R n R

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
First time I've seen this thread... please bounce back with a speedy recovery.
Let GHWB and GWB go first!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get better ya ****.
I've already had too many loved ones "check out" this year.

IMG_1882.JPG
IMG_1883.JPG

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks KE. It must be extremely tough and my thoughts and prayers are for Eddie. Yes he will get through this god willing. He must.

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope ur feeling better bro!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember,
Out of suffering, have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Ecca, just spoke to his missus. He's better than yesterday. His professor saw him in the morning and was satisfied with his numbers.

He's probably asleep now which is a good thing as he struggles to sleep most of the time. But he's alright. They're giving him pain killers and is being monitored 24/7.

It was scary shit yesterday. We arrived as soon as his missus left and he took a really bad turn. It's not nice hearing "code blue". My missus called his missus and then what seemed like half of St Vinnies was at his bedside. A professor, 3 doctors, six nurses and us.

He's in the best place and being looked after so we can be thankful for that. Eddie is a tough ****. It'll take more than this to get him. He ain't going anywhere, yet. He's got two kids to raise.

Thanks for the concern, Ecca. And everyone here. Much love and respect to all.
Thanks K.E.! Assasin is so tough he makes medicine sick.. Just simply..a champion..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Get well brother! You're in all our thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.