The Consolidated NFL Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Lacy the Hutt has been ruled out for "several weeks" just now. Hope you guys have good second string RBs.
Yea I saw that this morning. Starks is out for a few weeks as well...we have no other RB on our roster.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I saw that this morning. Starks is out for a few weeks as well...we have no other RB on our roster.
MM will insist on using Cobb and Montgomery as back up RB's but it's just not their natural position.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
MM will insist on using Cobb and Montgomery as back up RB's but it's just not their natural position.
The Packers of Green Bay traded for Knile Davis from the Chiefs.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The Packers fucking suck :( McCarthy needs to go, what a fucking moron giving it to a WR to run at the 1. Idiot.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. They do suck but they're not as bad as they were 2/3 seasons ago. I rate Carr.

@Otara_Dog, watch RedZone on espn. It's starts at 4am Monday mornings and they show all the action from every game. Best show ever.
Thanks for the tip, watched it today it was good.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of my favourite shows
Yeah it was very good, I was lucky we had a public holiday over here so I got to watch it all. The Mrs wasnt very impressed with me watching it though, it was long as fuck. I even sent her and the kids away with my card and she came back hours later and I was still watching it, lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raiders won today. Starting to get into this. Ive been told they were shit when I picked them, and for all I know they still are. Is it because we havnt played good teams yet or are they getting good, or both. Dont know much about QB play, but Carr looks pretty good.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was a great win. Romo should be traded in the offseason