Recent content by Indiandog

1. Indiandog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

we have no go forward we have no attack. we still look clueless in attack as we did in the last few years. stating the obvious i know.
  2. Indiandog

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Ceraldud would look more of a dud if he changes his half combo after the first game, even though he should have never picked Burton in the halves after what we have seen in the last 2 years. This will come across as if he has no idea what he is doing (which is true anyway) Unfortunately Burton...
  3. Indiandog

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

it is stupid for people to think the assistant would change the halves combination after game 1 that he worked on and prepared in the pre season.
  4. Indiandog

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

very sad news. Always hated him (in a respectful way) ripping into NSW at every origin game he played. He was full of mongrel, wish our forwards at Dogs could play with half the intensity he played with. RIP you warrior.
  5. Indiandog

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

show bobs and vagene first .
  6. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

From a Pakistani friend not @rainman
  7. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Yup they missed "Hardik" badly just when they need it ....him.... :tearsofjoy:
  8. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

hahaha The comparison is funny but not really accurate. India does have the biggest dick and they have fucked every bitch in the hood. It is just on their big day they suffered pre mature ejaculation and failed.
  9. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

I am happy and all good. India have proven to be the biggest chokers and Australians have proven that they will always find a way to beat the best team in the comp to lift WC trophies. Did it in 1999, 2015, 2019 (T20 worldcup) and now 2023 the whole conversation started if India "deserved" to...
  10. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Numero Uno. 8-)
  11. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

12. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

13. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

That was not the point of argument. India didn’t deserve to lose the WC as they are currently ranked number 1 in every format and made every country their bitches .
  14. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Ignorance is bliss I provided you with the link to check for yourself the “latest” rankings. You are still arguing.
  15. Indiandog

Cricket 2022/23 thread

I am sure a lot of accounts on this thread and also kennel with IP addresses from Karachi and Lahore . @rainman is definitely one .