Recent content by Wolfmother

1. Wolfmother

Religious Discussion Thread

Lately I've been having conversations with my youngest about religion . He's just starting to read up about all the abrahamic religions just because lol and seeing the religious thread sparked my interest .
  2. Wolfmother

Lol you sound just me!! I get those thoughts too .Yes I'm good ,and my other family are good too lol. I just got disheartened by the doggies it was just too painful to watch . I hope you're well too
  3. Wolfmother

It's actually so nice to see you're still active on the forum . I'm just visiting ..I'm like a bad relative not keeping in touch
  4. Wolfmother

If you are using the theory of probability to explain the existence of earth then it's expected that there is another earth somewhere because probability is a science where there must be at least 2 outcomes. So far there is only one earth so the whole theory flawed
  5. Wolfmother

With all due respect to the theory of evolution it falls short when you consider that there would be the same chemical reactions occurring over the same period yet no evidence of any other life cycle.
  6. Wolfmother

Opinion Vaccine Passports? Yes or no?

Yes it makes sense, that's the grey area that nobody is highlighting to the 'freedom fighters' lol
  7. Wolfmother

COVID-19 - Thread

If the vaccine causes death and a GP administers it , then they could be liable if the warnings or side effects are explicit enough ..but if they're vague such as this may cause side effects etc .. and a GP administers it then it's fair to say that the Gp assessed it under the " benefit...
  8. Wolfmother

Opinion Vaccine Passports? Yes or no?

I don't normally believe in conspiracies but pretty sure the vaccination program people are only leading us to believe that privileges will be denied to the unvaccinated so that most will be vaccinated. There's always 10% won't come to the party , there's like 50% that won't go if they don't...
  9. Wolfmother

COVID-19 - Thread

It's a good question . A GP should be held accountable for advising because that's how they deliver healthcare ,apart from prescriptions , but the legal system will look at it being your decision . That's my expert opinion from watching suits on Netflix
  10. Wolfmother

COVID-19 - Thread

It's unlikely.. GPs don't prescribe vaccines .
  11. Wolfmother

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Agreeing to a claim doesn't make it correct. Experts aren't all accredited . Accredited bodies agreeing on a claim also doesn't necessarily make the claim true. It makes it inconclusive at best . Like the world is flat is inconclusive because more evidence exists to say the world isn't.
  12. Wolfmother

Ivermectin is not going to end covid.. once you step into society you catch it again..
  13. Wolfmother

I'm worth it though
  14. Wolfmother

Lol , yep ..nah hahaha