Recent content by Wearnze

1. Wearnze

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

2nd week in a row we are in the top 8. It’s close and a loss next week will likely kick us out but it’s nice to be there for a change…
  2. Wearnze

Your early Origin teams 2024

Could pick worse players that’s for sure. As I saiid though, he isn’t origin quality yet…not saying he won’t be in the future.
  3. Wearnze

Burton isn’t origin quality yet. The name that should have been asked to CC was Curran. He would be great in a NSW Jersey.
  4. Wearnze

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

He will get an opportunity at some stage this year. Good to have good depth. First time in a while I am confident next guy up philosophy works as we are well covered in every position in nsw cup.
  5. Wearnze

Murray is now out of Origin. I reckon McINNes should make his debut. Crichton should also make the side.
  6. Wearnze

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I’d rather him then Frizell
  7. Wearnze

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I wonder if NRL will come out and accept many of the current injuries taking in place are a result of new rule changes…the 6 again, tackling techniques to avoid concussion and high tackles, the shoulder charge, etc etc. I don’t remember so many clubs having so many big name players injured...
  8. Wearnze

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Would like tigers to win so they lose against us. Tigers are notorious for winning 1 then losing one. They struggle being favourites.
  9. Wearnze

News Nrl360

Will be interesting to see what they have to say about the topine training incident
  10. Wearnze

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Although Preston and Mann are big injuries we have been able to cover them unlike last years. If we can remain injury free we should continue to move up with other clubs all missing key players - Cleary, Moses, Fogarty, Big Tino, The Hammer, Ponga, Reynolds, plus many more I’m sure I’ve missed...
  11. Wearnze

I think many will like Madge's selections more than Fittlers. Madge for me seems like his style would suit Origin. I hope he selects a few surprises, origin built players. Won't happen but my team at end of Round 7 would be: 1. Trbojevic 2. Addo-Carr 3. Crichton 4. Tago 5. To'o 6. Hynes 7...
  12. Wearnze

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Everyone has got to see why Salmon is there. 40 tackles 1 miss. Impressive in defence!
  13. Wearnze

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Hutch will get a fine going off what Tedesco got for his trip.
  14. Wearnze

Your full strength team

If we keep winning happy with CC picking the team. Nice having some guys stand up when needed and add some depth to our side. Guys like Morrin and Hayward played big minutes today and played well but when Preston and Mann come back may struggle to make the side. That’s what good teams have -...
  15. Wearnze

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

It’s all been built on a massive improvement in our attitude in defence. Top 5 defence atm.