Recent content by Wahesh

1. Wahesh

Immigration debate

They did that to my wife and I as well… they put a beads bracelet on my wrist so I can buy something off them… hoping from stall to stall right next to each other lol. I won’t make thst mistake again.
  2. Wahesh

Immigration debate

You Indians are a cunning bunch, I’ll give you that. I was in Fiji and 2 days ago we went to the markets in one of the town centres. This Indian asks us which hotel we’re staying at. We told him intercontinental. He said that’s the best hotel in Fiji. He told us to go with him to the local...
  3. Wahesh

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

… and surprise surprise, Robbo blames the ref again after their loss to the storm. He just can’t accept that his team is shit.
  4. Wahesh

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

I’m surprised no one here has mentioned snails yet. Who the hell thought of trying them?
  5. Wahesh

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bula from the Intercontinental in Fiji. I saw some Asian chick (yes, she was hot) with her phone and tripod for the camera. She kept on setting the timer and running in and out of the water to get the perfect shot of herself. She must've done it at least 15 times. I felt like telling her to get...
  6. Wahesh

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Step 1. Throw a few bungers over the fence. Step 2. Light the bungers before throwing them over the fence.
  7. Wahesh

Bondi stabbing

If cops shoot someone they must give them CPR - part of their policies and procedures.
  8. Wahesh

Bondi stabbing

They don't get out of jail. They are held in psychiatric hospitals, and if they get assessed to have good mental health, they'll then complete the rest of their term in jail. No getting out of jail if you play the mental health card.
  9. Wahesh

Bondi stabbing

I’m of the belief that suffering for 50 years in jail before going to meet his maker will be far more torture. I prefer them to be caught so that can endure years of jail treatment.
  10. Wahesh

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Night 1 Rhea Ripley (c) defeated Becky Lynch by pinfall. I actually thought that Becky was going to win, so it was good to see Rhea win and consolidate her place as possibly the best women's athlete in the game today. It would be awesome to see her feud and go up against Jade Cargill sometime...
  11. Wahesh

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Did anyone else notice when Young was sent off, Luke Keary barely reacted… as if it was a fair call? FFS Robbo if your captain can accept the call surely you can too you sook.
  12. Wahesh

News OJ Simpson dead

I don't understand why skin colour comes into it. We're all flesh and blood underneath. He died from cancer which no one is immune from.
  13. Wahesh

News OJ Simpson dead

Exactly.
  14. Wahesh

News OJ Simpson dead

R.I.P.
  15. Wahesh

'The Dogs'

Gees bro, teaspoon of cement??