Recent content by timetopisshasleroff

1. timetopisshasleroff

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

I dont get the agro, klem is no sonny bill. If he doesnt want be at canterbury, well smell ya later thanks . Better off leaving. Dogs should stand there ground and ask for ramien 0r moga before a realease is made. U wouldnt realease cogger, so not gonna happen with klem till this happens.not...
  2. timetopisshasleroff

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

Props are overrated in the game nowadays, well the ones that only play 30 mins out of 80 each week. Simply put if you had the choice if you could pick ferguson or napa for 500k a year who would you take and beleive most beneficial? No brainer. I think pay is still stuck in the 80s, we need...
  3. timetopisshasleroff

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Dogs will let go of klem if knights give us Ramien
  4. timetopisshasleroff

News NRL have removed Bulldogs players from site.

Still have josh reynolds / mymbe etc on bulldogs home page.
  5. timetopisshasleroff

Official 2019 Jersey

Improvement, like the old school shorts, socks are wrong, bands need to be different thicknesses, socks look like lowes old man socks.
  6. timetopisshasleroff

Opinion Bulldogs' Retention/Recruitment Team - Loyalty in the NRL

I respect the guy, obviously he looked disinterested for a while, but never lacked in effort, id rather him go in good spirits than hang on too long, we need halves and back more
  7. timetopisshasleroff

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Dont blame him, 600k a year difference , set yourself up and your kids, good luck to him, extra cash for us to sign where we are skinny in other positions. Newcastle wil be a good side in 19 and beyond , good luck to him, replace with tapau?
  8. timetopisshasleroff

News Canterbury Bulldogs players face court over Mad Monday celebrations

Yeah maybe he should have filmed himself snorting 5 or 6 lines of coke instead ,apparently its just a bad look for the game in afl, and amazingly thats the end of it.no legal ramifications for takeing illegal drugs, good look for plenty of aspiring kids out there, daddy “whats racking up mean”?
  9. timetopisshasleroff

News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

That ennis clone reed mahoney at parra is off and would be a good cheap pickup
  10. timetopisshasleroff

Legends of League Tournament - Consolidated Game Thread - BULLDOGS WON!!

Fair side, shoulve got haz ,and jt to finish where it started.
  11. timetopisshasleroff

Who’s better Montoya or Crichton?

Chrichton, more consistant, quick play the ball, better positioning , its a no brainer.
  12. timetopisshasleroff

Official Josh Cleeland leaves the Bulldogs.

I can understand dean pays youth policy,shouldve got a run this year, but cogger is no where near joshs game atm, good luck to him!
  13. timetopisshasleroff

Opinion Thanks for the service Beastwood

Represented our club as best any has in last 20 years, i put him alongside pricey haz bobcat jmoz and noddy . Thanks beasty!