Recent content by tempo

1. tempo

The Temper Trap - Aus Tour

Agreed. I liked them when I first heard them but have forgotten them after hearing more tracks. No way they have the material to charge $59 and I can't believe a band so young is charging that much. I bet Evermore still don't cost that much and they have heaps of decent songs.
  2. tempo

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I've gotten into this show more and more lately and love it now. Very manic and crazy comedy with great characters. Danny Devito is in it too and it's some of his best work tbh. Any other fans?
  3. tempo

Splendour In The Grass 2010

I can't see us ever having a festival that compares to coachella dude. They usually get heaps of awesome bands but this splendour lineup isn't bad. Probably won't go though. Only into a handful of the bands. So glad I saw the Pixies last month when they were here and surprised they're coming...
  4. tempo

What Gibbs really said to Hannant

On the notion that what is said on the field should be left there, I don't believe so because just like other ways of sweeping issues under the rug, it negates responsibility and consequences and allows people to think it's ok to say certain things in some domains. The footy field is a part of...
  5. tempo

Jamal Idris Vs Willie Talau

^and he's already better than Talau. Willie wasn't that good tbh. Now Idris v Vagana, that's a comparison worth having. Vagana would have it over him because he had agility and more pace. Idris is a steamroller but not as potent as Nigel.
  6. tempo

Bulldogs Teams Announced Rd7

Baa "You don't know how big the corner is, it could be a roundabout" haha. Barba was playing second receiver in that training run hmm... talk of Roberts V Lockyer... could be smoke and mirrors. Start Barba and have him run circles around Lockyer.
  7. tempo

Canterbury’s SG Ball side off to the grand final qualifier

Ahh isn't winning finals producing? Or do you mean developing juniors into first graders? We've developed plenty in recent times. Something like 8 of the 2009 team were juniors. Hickey, nanai, Winitana, Utai, El Masri, Phelps?, Barba etc. Terrible luck (or lack of defence) for the HM boys btw...
  8. tempo

Your lineup for Bulldogs vs Broncos

Patten Turner Idris Morris Goodwin Barba Kimmorley Hannant Ennis Armit Ryan Gordon Stagg Browne Halatau Hodgson/Paea Roberts Warbo had to go. I've defended the bloke but he's been a passenger too much lately, while Halatau (if fit) offers heaps more. I'd play Green instead of Hodgo or Paea if...
  9. tempo

Farah or Ennis for Blues? Why the jury is still out...

Good point adamski. When the big challenges are put to the mEnnis, he rises, while Farah crumbles. Another reason mEnnis WILL be NSW number 9.
  10. tempo

Loser Farah a winner of Ennis For State of Origin - SMH

Ennis will be the NSW hooker, it doesn't even deserve discussion. Bellamy likes him and the selectors like his uncompromising style.
  11. tempo

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Whatever your impairment Rod you have NFI. Barba scored our only try against the Dragons in fact, when nobosdy else looked likely. He did it on his own. Against the Roosters he scored 3 in half an hour or something like that with each displaying a different skill. Why didn't Roberts or Kimmorley...
  12. tempo

Kim Kardashian

TMZ reckons she did Greasy (as they called Ronaldo) because he's one of Paris's many ex's and Paris got with Bush after he and Kim broke up. It was a revenge ****, if indeed they did root. Hmm that sounds like I give a **** what these ppl do but I just find TMZ entertaining. I'm more...
  13. tempo

What Gibbs really said to Hannant

That's priceless haha. I agree about mormonism but think all religion is a joke, just some are more ridiculous than others. It's not right to insult someone over their faith though and the fact it was Gibbs, well that's the main issue for me. I can't stand the bloke and like I keep saying...
  14. tempo

Ben is right about being proactive rather than reactive and I just remembered, don't know if it was more than 5 mins after barba came on but he did almost setup or score a try himself with excellent support play. IMO reverse the roles and let Roberts sit on the bench as a utility that is used...
  15. tempo

Get a clue rod! You talk about risk putting barba on. I put it to you that it's a risk NOT putting him on. Every time he's come on he's made something happen through sheer brilliance and you are defending not using him. His minutes should be increasing not decreasing regardless of the style of...