Recent content by Tank

1. Tank

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

That still fukn burns me. The fact that we've never won a single fkn League match against a Mourinho-managed Chelsea. In fact we hadn't scored a single League goal against them since 2013. Fuck you Mourinho!
  2. Tank

We played fairly well. Defence looked a lot less shaky and Xhaka's worth every cent. Apart from that I'm just glad we didn't drop more points
  3. Tank

Up 3-0 at the break bro. Watford is making us look very good atm
  4. Tank

It's painfully obvious what our game plan is. WE SIGN PLAYERS THAT NOBODY ELSE WANTS!!!! Wenger talks about only buying the best players with the money we have. FUCKING RUBBISH!!!! He knows fucken well that a world-class striker will cost north of £50m - £60m, yet he wants to nickle-and-dime...
  5. Tank

Yep. Wenger's got a month to pull a rabbit out of his ass, or it's going to be a fucken LONGGGGGGGG 2016/17 season. But even still, it's funny how we finished 2nd without having recruited a single outfield player! We only added Cech and finished runners-up. Then again, we got lucky because...
  6. Tank

Speaking of that bid... why the fuck would Wenger go in for Lacazette at €35m when West Ham had a €40m bid rejected only last month!!! Has Wenger lost the fkn plot??? #wengerlogic
  7. Tank

Much better than previous seasons but Lacazette won't budge as Lyon rejected our €35m bid for him just a few hours ago and there's still no word on Mahrez
  8. Tank

I'm willing to bet good money that Mahrez ain't going anywhere near Arsenal... Wenger said it himself before the start of the Transfer window: he's only looking to recruit 2 or 3 players max. Now he's got them: Xhaka, Asano, and Holding. Business done and dusted.
  9. Tank

They'll never sack him. He'll just retire and then no quality manager or player will want to go near us with a 10-ft pole
  10. Tank

You'll love him even more now bro. We've just signed Rob Holding. Some under-21 player from Bolton for... wait for it... £2m !!!!!! Signing of the season. With him and Sanogoals ready to go, we're on track to miss out on the top 4. Wenger swore he'd show some ambition in this transfer...
  11. Tank

Wenger has decided not to pursue a world-class striker. Instead choosing to recall Sanogo from loan to Charlton. http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/05/arsenal-fans-go-into-meltdown-as-yaya-sanogo-returns-to-first-team-training-5987772/
  12. Tank

RIP Kimbo Slice

Gonna miss Kimbo. The most lethal bare-knuckle fist fighter I'd seen in a long time!
  13. Tank

I thought we were chasing a world-class striker? I mean ok, even if we do get Vardy, Man Utd will get Ibrahimovic. Wtf are we doing?
  14. Tank

Apparently his last name has some Albanian roots or some shit. Anyway, i don't care if he's doing the BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA move while attempting the Haka, singing "ferre zhaka" (that french tune). As long as he's doing his job I'm happy
  15. Tank

In other words, dead weight. Just what we needed. [emoji19]