Recent content by Suave

1. Suave

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

A fully deserved score line. Taaffe nowhere near the quality of Tracey. Hutchison at half continues to offer nothing. Tigers have their heads switched on and we don’t.
  2. Suave

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

The Tigers will be much tougher than the Knights. They’re playing better than their position on the ladder and they’ll be planning for an ambush so it’s definitely a danger game for us. We need to come out with intensity from opening kick off. This is literally the first game this year we’ve...
  3. Suave

Saw on X/twitter that it was 2016. Which is also the last time we played finals footy.
  4. Suave

A bit of luck with results but you could argue we should have beaten one of Souths or Storm anyway. If you would have said we’d be in the top 8 after 8 rounds given our draw you’d take it every day. Real opportunity now to build our season from here.
  5. Suave

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Like I said, if he felt genuinely hard done by he had other avenues to vent before getting to this point. Anyway, no interest in going back and forth to add another 20 pages to this thread. Frankly, your comment on Coffs is disgraceful and tells me everything I need to know. Like I said, clown show.
  6. Suave

You know the answer to that question dude. It’s to make the bad press/distraction go away and I’m sure it’s something his legal team are counting on as well. It’s not as black and white as a pay out = admission of guilt. The pile on comment is a cop out. It would be warranted if there was no...
  7. Suave

Tell you what, curiosity got the better of me and watched the 360 segment on this. Anasta has turned into one of the better media personalities out there. Very articulate and isn’t afraid to tell it as it is. He summarized the ridiculousness of the situation really well
  8. Suave

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

Love what’s he’s brought to the club. Only a matter of time before he’s back to his best form. We saw glimpses of what he can do when he gets some space in that last try against the knights.
  9. Suave

Jackson is getting horrid advice on this one. He and his legal team are obviously seeing the dollar signs and want to play this out in the press to pressure the club into a higher payout. But this is not the legacy you want to have as a professional footballer. Expect to hear from all sorts of...
  10. Suave

I get excited every week

Yeah same. I just worry because it’s a young team we lose confidence if our results don’t reflect the football we’re playing. That’ll be Ciraldos major challenge week to week and hopefully we start to get some luck with injuries.
  11. Suave

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hope the boys keep the intensity up for this one. It’s very winnable but we haven’t earned the right to get complacent against any team and I’m a bit worried we’ll be a bit flat after the Storm game. Hope I’m wrong but this should be seen as a must win going into the bye. This game I think will...
  12. Suave

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Wonder if we’re getting anyone in return? Was never really convinced of this kids first grade potential to be honest anyway
  13. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Some good signs but we are being hamstrung by a 7 that has no feel for the game. Mahoney I think as well has been poor. Kikau and Tracey impressive and team as a whole is staying in the fight
  14. Suave

Momentum changers.

I agree they definitely got leg ups in the 2nd half. But that tends to happen when a team is down to less players, the 50/50 calls go their way. On balance, I actually think the game was refereed ok for once, believe me we got a few calls too that could’ve easily went the other way. The reality...
  15. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Yeah saw that, if true it makes it an even more impressive performance.