Recent content by steve1700

1. steve1700

Sonny bill gripe

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/the-day-sonny-bill-williams-lost-respect-for-all-blacks-teammate/
  2. steve1700

I get excited every week

Roosters game got my really interested im actually looking forward to sunday
  3. steve1700

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

It's tough when you have kids not as bad when they are older. I would lose my shit when my kid woke up just after they slept fuck all time to yourself.
  4. steve1700

A wins a win

I was on the edge of my seat that last 20 was a shit fight towards the end but we held out and got the 2 points.
  5. steve1700

True or false

The professional foul early on in the game should of seen the bin hip drop should of been on report penalty mitchel on addo was nothing
  6. steve1700

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

**** is another word *******.s cucking funt Why can't I say the word ****
  7. steve1700

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

I swear but not that much bit overboard with the word fuck
  8. steve1700

ranger vs Hilux

Your right about the aircon piss weak.
  9. steve1700

ranger vs Hilux

I have 2012 Ranger 3.2 Manual I almost went hilux. Ranger was 40,000 on spedo and was few grand cheaper.
  10. steve1700

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

Sure don't know how he would hold up though.
  11. steve1700

Admin Approval

Far King brutal cnunts.
  12. steve1700

Question for the gaming nerds

I haven't bought a disk since ps3 digital for me.
  13. steve1700

Whipper Snipper

Battery last 20 minutes on the ryobi works well but I have a decent size front and backyard some weed whacking so will probably go back to 2 stroke. If your lawn is simple to do then get the ryobi.
  14. steve1700

What makes point piper more expensive than Bankstown?

Move to perth get a house for 280k
  15. steve1700

News Weidler: The Bulldogs have secured one of the hottest prospects across the NRL and AFL

Saw a highlight of him kicking the ball 90 metres.