Recent content by Squirtlevstar

1. Squirtlevstar

Opinion Reed Mahoney

But he didnt think it was a joke. Just like most kids getting bullied at school as i was. Funny joke for the bully but not me growing up.
  2. Squirtlevstar

Which club do you hate the most?

The 80's hate is real. Never forgive never forget.
  3. Squirtlevstar

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

Agree. 5 players around him also and the ball looked short and somehow the ref called a try. Must have Superman x-ray vision.
  4. Squirtlevstar

Official Bulldogs sign teen star

Missionary. I keep it old school.
  5. Squirtlevstar

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

@Adam7964 can you confirm?
  6. Squirtlevstar

News Emotional Kikau Ready For Weird Panthers Return

Someone is fired up for this match hehe
  7. Squirtlevstar

Official 2024 Indigenous Jersey

That's one of the best ones they have done. I'll be buying that one for sure.
  8. Squirtlevstar

Official GameDay Supporters Check In

Normally behind the post so my kids can try spot themselves on Tv when we watch the replay haha.
  9. Squirtlevstar

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

The fact we nearly beat Melbourne with a player missing after 3 minutes should give us all hope in making the 8 this year. The boys are coming together real nice and on both edges we have units and speedsters. Quiet amazing this has been all done of the back of the small pack. Dogs are paying...
  10. Squirtlevstar

Haney fight/punting question...

Wait for the B result to come back before sending any emails to sports betting mafias. Garcia is not a cheat, and he has been trying his best to put himself in the spotlight so I'd doubt he would have been juicing up for that fight. I'd say it's just hype for a rematch.
  11. Squirtlevstar

Official GameDay Supporters Check In

Thinking the same re the game tomorrow. The weather will be too much for my 3 rugrats to drag along to the game and doing it solo. Dominoes pizza and cold beer sounds better.
  12. Squirtlevstar

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Good let Burton drop bombs on them all game.
  13. Squirtlevstar

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Gents, let's just face the fact that he never had the makings of a varsity athlete. @Paulie Gualtieri