Recent content by smarty

1. smarty

Go the dragons thread

lol go the ****ing roosters. can't believe i said that.
  2. smarty

(Pics ONLY) - I'd rather be ...

i thought you were using the holly golightly thing for the rest of my life? :P or the homebush aquatic centre thing............. or i should just stfu now lol
  3. smarty

no wonder what? :| i dunno i was trying to justify sarah's comment ok
  4. smarty

oh yeah, i love guys who pretend to be girls, mikey. i just realised.
  5. smarty

yeah sarah why did you link me to this thread. :| :p well seeing as i have to say something
  6. smarty

hi sars

hi sars
  7. smarty

What colour is your hair?

depends on how sunny it is. usually it's dark brown in the sun but if it's a crappy day then it looks black.
  8. smarty

Top 3 Kennelers

1 sarah 1 kimmy 1 paulina 1 stacie -1 mikey that adds up to 3 i believe edit: woops i forgot adam. i love you too baby!
  9. smarty

Happy Birthday Stacie! <3

yeah stacie i hate you :p lol you know ily.
  10. smarty

What's your favourite brand?

converse or **** depending on how i feel like dressing ... ok apparently i can't say the acronym for "french connection united kingdom" on this forum. :|
  11. smarty

Iphone or blackberry

i own both an ipod touch and a blackberry. my ipod touch can do everything an iphone can do minus make calls. iphone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blackberry by LOTS
  12. smarty

Hot30 Presents: Jamfest 2010

well most of the mainstream concerts i've been to have been $130+ for just one person/band lol
  13. smarty

Hot30 Presents: Jamfest 2010

how is 130 too much? wtf kind of concerts do you all attend :| personally i wouldn't pay that much to see kelly rowland/keri hilson + 5 people i hate but if you like them then 130 isn't expensive.
  14. smarty

The Lounge

at least it's him getting it on with me and not the other way around, i can choose to refuse
  15. smarty

The Lounge

michael trying to find some new insults?