Recent content by Sloth

1. Sloth

News Luke Keary to Retire

Wouldn’t be surprised if Lachlan Ilias went to the Roosters, especially with Braith as his manager and South granting a release
  2. Sloth

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Is this where that bulldogs fan page got its “good oil” :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  3. Sloth

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Just saw an article from Weidler about Topine’s dad threatening legal action after the wrestling session. Reminds me of when Mark Hunt tried to sue the UFC. Hopefully Jackson’s not getting all of his advice from his dad. Also Trindall is so lucky that his story is getting buried
  4. Sloth

Who’s his manager
  5. Sloth

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

No point holding him back He’ll do well there, adios!
  6. Sloth

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Love him or hate him without Hutcho, I don’t think Burton will be in form without his organisation. He just needs to shake off that he’s not a forward anymore and he’ll be ok.
  7. Sloth

His lawyers pretty much buried him. I doubt it’s that serious and they’re just trying to milk everything they can from the bulldogs. Wouldn’t be surprised if those players that spoke out are also getting a cut They needed a big story to hide the Trindall story.
  8. Sloth

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

It was under Barrett though :tearsofjoy:
  9. Sloth

News Nrl360

I felt dirty hearing compliments from Buzz on the show
  10. Sloth

Hetho has so much potential, such a waste at the knights.
  11. Sloth

if it was Latrell, Reed would have been suspended for the rest of the season and Abdo would have named him Dally M player of the year
  12. Sloth

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

I agree with you if he was rushed into the NRL like juniors from the post Hasler era
  13. Sloth

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

What a headache with team selections. Once Skelton gets his defence right. Where would you even fit him in the back line if everyone is firing in the first grade squad. Call me crazy, I’m just throwing out a random theory but maybe he’s not even being developed to a winger despite playing in...
  14. Sloth

2004 retro jersey

try on the regular jersey and disregard the neckline
  15. Sloth

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

I think a lot of the eggs in the media is upset that this came out of the blue