Recent content by Shnissss

1. Shnissss

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Who are his lawyers? It reads as though they got a junior to pull out a bunch of lines from a text book and attach a $4m claim to it to make it sound big. Reality is they know how mediation generally works. You take the amount each side believes it’s owed, add it up and divide by 2 and that’s...
  2. Shnissss

The only people who win in these situations are the lawyers. Provide advice and get paid whether they win,lose or draw.
  3. Shnissss

Welcome to the kennel OP. You stayed up late to post this..
  4. Shnissss

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

What I want to know is whether Reed cops the fine of the tunnel incident didn’t happen. I doubt it
  5. Shnissss

Yep looking like a tough big guy shaping up to a little fella. I’m sure he’ll cop some decent sledging from some of the big boys from now on
  6. Shnissss

Hetherington has a peanut for a brain and isn’t afraid to flex it [emoji23]
  7. Shnissss

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Hey Lindsay. We’ll pay you 650k but we will also let you live rent free in this waterfront apartment in bondi for the next 10 years and you can borrow our Bentley anytime you want to drive anywhere or use this credit card for any daily expenses. You happy with that deal or can we offer you...
  8. Shnissss

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Are you sure Joel? I heard him say he likes blue and white
  9. Shnissss

News Fa'amanu Browns story

They always are at the start of the season then return to their rightful spot by the end of the season
  10. Shnissss

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

You’d like to think Wayne can coach that out of him but I think if you’re playing a contact sport and still have a fear of contact at age 23 thats a massive problem.
  11. Shnissss

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Fuck off Flanagun
  12. Shnissss

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Yep. You beat me to it. He can fuck off to reserve grade. Week after week the same shit
  13. Shnissss

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

I can picture you doing the old fatty vautin head wobble while saying that [emoji23]
  14. Shnissss

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Nothing like seeing tomato head fuming over that one. Send off every day of the week.. though not sure if he got sent for the hit or for showing his man boobs on tv. Either way it was the right decision. Better luck next time Robbo!
  15. Shnissss

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

..not the first time we’ve seen this. He doesn’t have the pace to show and go himself.