Recent content by shmozzle

1. shmozzle

Your Canterbury Team Vs Melbourne Storm

shane pumipi please.
  2. shmozzle

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

bit hypocritical letting him go when they have carney at their club. i had big hopes for kelly when he was at the eels, but even then people didn't think he had the character to go anywhere.
  3. shmozzle

NRL sets a dangerous precedent

this is a joke. manus was so much worse than frankies.
  4. shmozzle

Regarding Parra in 2012 ...

wow, where to start. paulo and poore were good last night, as was poore the week before (he has been poor in the last two seasons i admit). mcguire can go as far as i'm concerned, would prefer burt or mullaney or marmin (although he may have been seriously injured on the weekend) on the bench...
  5. shmozzle

Kasiano a Queenslander now.

well he comes from the same school as SBW so he should know a thing or too about loyalty. (so should i ;) )
  6. shmozzle

Oh Bluey.....you can't be serious

to be fair, they got to play in pristine conditions, to compare them to any sides that played before them (in ****ty weather) would be unfare. 19 errors in conditions like that is pretty shocking. they did play well when they were holding the ball though.
  7. shmozzle

Metallica V Megadeth

try saying it a little louder.
  8. shmozzle

Manly vs Warriors Game Thread

and most days you'll see both.
  9. shmozzle

Shaun johnson v manly

great with the ball in hand. has thrown some ugly passes though.
  10. shmozzle

The Lounge is Dead

there is footy to talk about now...
  11. shmozzle

Round 1 :: Fri :: Parramatta v Brisbane

he was actually injured apparently.
  12. shmozzle

LOL, i'm not gonna claim that we played well tonight, but you two are talking like we got flogged 60 nil at full strength by the sharks at the end of the season. this team is still becoming a team and is missing some stars, i'm not happy with a loss but i'm not gonna jump the gun on judging...
  13. shmozzle

offloading in the rain will likely result in more errors. and if our halves perform (just as much an unknown as the bbroncos halves tbf), we should be able to punish them and hopefully grind them out.
  14. shmozzle

it was me!!!! :D :D :D
  15. shmozzle

backing the eels obviously, the broncos have a big advantage in the outside backs, but if their halves don't perform (and it would not surprise me if this is the case) that could mean little. also if it's raining, which i heard it might be (don't live anywhere near there), i think we can...