Recent content by shannon2009

1. shannon2009

News Hutchinson is a momentum killer

We have a different team this year, sexton is the best 7 currently at the club. Hutchinson is not a starting half at any level.
  2. shannon2009

1. Tracey 2. Wilson 3. Critta 4. Kiraz 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton
  3. shannon2009

He’s the Tolman of halves
  4. shannon2009

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

That’s what I’m getting at, ciraldo had everyone except Tracey fit and available and got it wrong. he literally decided to play the ONLY back that had no game fitness in kiraz over xerri. the bloke has nfi
  5. shannon2009

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Coach put a fresh one on with 4 mins to go so that’s probably why
  6. shannon2009

Yep every other coach/team plays their most talented players. Not us we play the one that talk best. I’d prefer skeltons 160m 5 tackle busts 1-2 errors over a 90kg ragdoll
  7. shannon2009

Yeah I’m putting 100 down that we hear “great effort” “the process”
  8. shannon2009

The whole friggen club at the moment make me sick and it starts with a fucking assistant coach picking duds. how Hutchinson gets picked over sexton Wilson over Skelton Kiraz with NO PRESEASON FORM over xerri our only 110kg prop plays the first 10 mins and the last 4 mins of a game. Mahoney...
  9. shannon2009

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

I always thought joash was too small but after seeing the trials and taffe vs papalii I’m on the joash bandwagon. He should be our 1 long term
  10. shannon2009

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I agree, the spine was so much faster and fluent in the second half. Hutchison is half a metre too slow which enabled storm to slide just enough in the first half to cover our half chances. Sexton needs to be the 7 simply for the extra pace and giving the centre and winger a touch more space
  11. shannon2009

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

If our defence can keep sharks to 20 or less I’ll consider that a positive trial win or lose. It’ll show where we are at as last year their edges ruined us.
  12. shannon2009

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

We can agree to disagree, I just don’t see the fuss over him. I haven’t been on here talking him up so it’s not like I’ve changed because we pulled our offer. He’s not someone that I believe would change our forward pack all that much. Especially considering he’s out to get jobs for his brothers...
  13. shannon2009

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

This bloke will be another Kane Evans looks ok holding the fort while the roosters gun starters have a breather, take him out of that pack and he will be a distant memory in 3 years