Recent content by rawmac

1. R

Rumour Dodd

I have only read that it is 12 week injury which we are already a few weeks into. If it is 12 months agreed pointless to sign him now. I agree with many in that O'neills ceiling seems far higher but he needs all of next year as a halfback in NSW cup and be the best half in NSW cup to be ready...
  2. R

Opinion Reed Mahoney

There is a point when a take on a situation becomes so unbelievable it must be trolling. This seems close.....
  3. R

Rumour Dodd

If gus can sign illias mid year (regardless of busted leg) and then trade sexton for mooney he is a god.
  4. R

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

We have a very good coach, this will age well.
  5. R

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We are building, anyone who cannot see that is deluded. We have been beaten by two teams that have been playing together for years and we pushed them. Our highest paid players were our best tonight. We just have some weaknesses which when combined with no time spent together in the spine is...
  6. R

Official RFM granted immediate release

I find this thread a little odd, some are trying to say that in hindsight it wasn't a good decision the signing for 3 years. I think gus would be delighted. For the cost of one year payment to rfm, half of which was off the cap due to long term discount, gus was able to send a very a clear...
  7. R

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Gillespie, pay, grimaldi, sherwin