Recent content by Rani

1. Rani

Who has the hottest girlfriend?

That's funny, I know Josh and he told me he was just screwing her
  2. Rani

Dymock Speaks

Dont' get me wrong, I love hearing the coach talk like this. I just hope the players take it board and carry it out on the field. After the performances I've seen lately, just not too optimistic.
  3. Rani

Dymock Speaks

At this stage, words don't mean too much. It needs to be backed up on the field, so I will reserve judgment until I witness Friday's performance before I start praising Dymock's coaching abilities.
  4. Rani

team lineup

Totally agree. I think that Morris has been starved of the ball and when they do get it to him he is surrounded by defenders.
  5. Rani

team lineup

I would have liked to see Idris dropped instead of Morris tbh. Lesser of two evils imo.
  6. Rani

OFFICIAL: Kevin Moore quits as Bulldogs coach. Effective immediately.

Wow, although I half expected it to happen, still no less of a shock. It kind of feels like the end of a dynasty. I have mixed feelings really. Sad for Kevin and his family, but excited at the opening of a new chapter in the Bulldog story. All the best to Kevin and his family. I will always be...
  7. Rani

Ennis nurses bleeding lung after Origin III

Heard on the radio this morning that it was a bleeding lung ... highly unlikely that he will play
  8. Rani

That "2011 Bullduds" banner at the game today

Well said. That's what supporting a club is all about.
  9. Rani

You're an idiot. Were you one of the MOOREONs holding the banner???
  10. Rani

That banner was so wrong. I'm not a fan of Moore, but to publicly denounce him at a game by so-called supporters is not on. And putting Ryan on that banner clearly proves to me that these morons don't have a clue, he's been one of our best in a pretty mediocre team. I've never been embarrassed...
  11. Rani

Alleged betting scandal affect on memberships.

It won't affect membership for the true supporters of the club. I for one will be renewing my membership.
  12. Rani

Why the change?

I like it. It was weird at first, but it kinda grew on me. Now I prefer it to the old one.
  13. Rani

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Rami, if I had known that's what you were doing I would have spoken to you about it ... I did the same degree at Mac Uni.
  14. Rani

The Best Westfield's

That's because you ARE the biggest sleeze bag :p
  15. Rani

Pissed Off!

I think they actually come into effect early next year, so you should be right.