Recent content by Oatley Dog

1. O

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

Suit yourself. One thing that I have been cured of after putting up with plonkers like you is I am never sharing any information I have ever again. So enjoy sitting there and whinging and bitching about all the things you don't know about. Meanwhile I am out of here and I will be secure at least...
  2. O

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Are you talking about the play the ball where he puts his foot on the but it doesn't roll? If so it was one of the weakest penalties I've seen. Before he got hurt he was running with intent and speed. He was tackling fine and positionally was where he needed to be. Getting beaten by a centre who...
  3. O

Double Movement

Ha. I love my cricket as well but the NFL always has something going on whether it be on the field or on the screens. They even have continuous updates of all the other games going on. You just have to look at it differently and it is a great game. It's part chess, part gladiator, part war game...
  4. O

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

Exactly. You don't put a player in to fail. I mean i know the Knights have won 5 out of the past 7 premierships and so missing out this year is no big deal in terms of Brown's career......I can see why he would just throw some plonker in. I mean who cares, right.....
  5. O

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

Believe what you like mate. I can only tell you what the club has told me. I have no reason to think they are lying, maybe you do. Until something they have told me turns out to be incorrect then I will continue to accept them at their word. They told me we were only an outside chance of keeping...
  6. O

Double Movement

Giants. Went to a game at Metlife in October. Had a great time. 85000 fans all having a good time. Rock concerts in the walkways. Just 3-4 hours of constant hype.
  7. O

I didn't overlook anything, you just rabbit on about how many FB's they have lost since JC was their fullback and then wrap it up by saying they had no options. That is just bullshit and you know it. They have several options all of which involve experienced FG players who have played in the...
  8. O

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

It was his left shoulder so that would mean he would have to defend with his crook shoulder.
  9. O

Salary cap what is it ?

What's grey about it? It is pretty simple and straight forward. Not going to go over it again for the hundredth time but the rules are as simple as can be. If a club rorts the system that's a risk they take and as Melbourne found out they lose their competitions and get fined massively for it.
  10. O

Resign the (PRINCE)

Maybe now, just maybe some of you are realising just how shot our cap is. The issue isn't whether the club wants to retain Martin and Lewis its about whether they can find any money to offer them a contract. Now that Woods and Mbye have gone we just may have something in the kitty to retain them...
  11. O

More waffle mate. The Knights only have one FB on their injured list and that is Ponga. In fact they only have 5 of their 30 injured so they have 25 to pick from and they picked Meaney. They could've brought Ross into the team to start, the most likely should have been Watson to FB and Lamb or...
  12. O

Bulldogs nearly traded Brett Morris

Wise words indeed. Thanks for your help.
  13. O

Double Movement

Games go for around 2.5 hrs not 4 but I agree with you we couldn't play league like that. Fatigue is a critical dynamic in our footy. It is irrelevant in theirs. BTW when you go to a game it really doesn't seem that long. Lots happening at the ground.
  14. O

Double Movement

I follow the NFL too and go to games in the US when I go over there. Love going to the games. the setup is just so different though to NRL. There are 7 refs/linesman in NFL. We only have 4. There is a stoppage after every play so stopping to review footage doesn't impede the play as fatigue...