Recent content by NotRayHadley

1. NotRayHadley

Hasler: We dont want unhappy players in our club

Neither way is honourable and neither better or worse. We would be hypocritical in this forum to condone a switch by Hayne but chuck rocks at Barba for not honouring his contract with us. We all know how the scenario would play out in the media in a negative fashion. Rise above it. Locke...
  2. NotRayHadley

Hasler: We dont want unhappy players in our club

We can't act like victims about Barba and then condone Hayne cutting and running from his Parra deal if it suits us... Sell Barba to gain a financial benefit for the club. There will be psychological gains for the remaining playing group as what is obvious is they are over the circus that...
  3. NotRayHadley

Who should we sign to replace Barba ?

Kurtley Beale or Folau. Both can't play at the Waratahs.
  4. NotRayHadley

Team vs Warriors

Try this Caleb for any travelling army. There were a heap of fans in Auckland last year. I drove up from Welly but have since moved back Brisbane. http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/
  5. NotRayHadley

Weidler compares Greenberg to SBW walkout. What a deluded hack

Danny's on the left, middle and right side of pic...
  6. NotRayHadley

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

Will get rest once, Jimmy Graham and Sammy Kas get back, which should suit his lazy arse...
  7. NotRayHadley

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Will get better and better.
  8. NotRayHadley

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Better...I watched it live...
  9. NotRayHadley

Pritchard likely to join Eels in 2014

Pritchard- Keep Eastwood- Keep Tolman- Sorry bud but even with your massive work rate, your lack of size and in combination with Graham doing similar with better ball skills, you can't hold Kasiano and Klemmer back. Thank you for everything. Too many options for us by keeping both Frank and...
  10. NotRayHadley

Should we go after Sam Williams or Ben Hunt?

If Johnson left the Warriors, my bet is that it would be for the Penny Warriors, to be coached by Cleary but it'd be nice. KK is good enough to get splinters with us. Gotta remember his role in helping us go as far as we did last year. Obviously a toiler and not a marquee but he can play his...
  11. NotRayHadley

My observation from last night

Disappointing behaviour from James, regardless. We now can't just highlight the reason behind the brawl in the first place because the bite will be the defining moment from the situation. Unfortunately it will be a lasting memory for many and the potentially sympathetic neutrals will be lost...
  12. NotRayHadley

Haters gonna hate...

Hahahahahaha
  13. NotRayHadley

Haters gonna hate...

Forgot Catholic club as well. That'll explain some of the old school haters. Racists, religious intollerance, poverty and educational challenges for non-Dogs to overcome. If only more people watched the ABC and SBS...or went to school to do more than eat their lunch!
  14. NotRayHadley

Injury updates

No, he'll ride in on my shoulders.