Recent content by Nano

1. Nano

David Fifita set to meet with Penrith Panthers

Surely we have a dodgey developer partner who can top up a TPA for this bloke, apparently Penrith are richer than us lol
  2. Nano

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Every team for some reason tries to put in the game of their season against us lol
  3. Nano

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Unlucky habib, he should be smart and cut his loss with footy while he still young plus somewhat injury free and go pursue a professional career. Couple of my Lebo mates (he knows some of them even though we are a few years older than him) kept playing on with that hope that never manifested...
  4. Nano

The same Joey who keeps calling for more protection of halves from physical assault after the balls left their hands ey lol?
  5. Nano

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Pretty much, he wouldn't just sit there and take it without dishing it back lol
  6. Nano

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Plus he plays in the forwards against all the other bigger players and trains for it lol
  7. Nano

Rumour BBO

I wouldn't mind some BBQ lol, but BBO isn't what we need as we aren't desperate anymore
  8. Nano

Opinion Reed Mahoney

People and other fans keep saying lucky players can't punch and etc towards Mahoney, how do we know Mahoney can't throw hands too lol?
  9. Nano

Surely people saw the Tigers meat head players having a go at the referee all game especially Klemmer and Bateman, I don't know how Bateman stayed on the field that game as he kept carrying on and received a warning... Also lets be real here, do people think that meat head footy players...
  10. Nano

Sam hughes contact with badger

Whats the issue here thought lol? The Tigers play ran towards Hughes defensive position/gap then changed direction, Hughes pushed the referee out the way for the incoming possible contact that she might have impeded and possibly gotten hurt (female or male referee both get hurt if they are...
  11. Nano

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Very ugly win, but proud they stood up in that second half and came out with strong
  12. Nano

Even with 13v11 we still get done for an obstruction, that Tigers forward wasn't going to get Mann with how they are defending and the lack of effort showing lol
  13. Nano

I know she isn't the greatest referee, but I do feel some of these blokes feel like they can talk over her more easily in game because she is a "female", could be some blokes power tripping at her too
  14. Nano

Dissent, she warned them as she has been copping it heaps from them, was always coming
  15. Nano

Players need to respect her more and not back talk so much with her because she is a female, she is coping it more than what a male referee would be to be honest