Recent content by Moey999

1. Moey999

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Benteke signed. Not sure how i feel about it. 32.5M apparently. He's a biscuit like Sturridge, but again like Sturridge can score goals and if he stays fit and in form he can put in a minimum of 15 goals in the season. Hopefully he can excel and I'll support him but I'm pretty indifferent about...
  2. Moey999

Hopefully we can spend it properly and not splash all of it out on benteke lol.
  3. Moey999

Hasler needed to change gameplan

As long as he doesn't watch the Chelsea games he's alright watching epl
  4. Moey999

Ese'ese in police custody

He'll be right
  5. Moey999

How funny is Ralph Cerminara ?

They're all pathetic scumbags, I'm sure this moron didn't learn from this experience and will go back for more. Lol. I'll make sure I'm there next time he or any of his pig****ing goons decide to visit.
  6. Moey999

Just Taree things...

my dad, a doctor, was gonna work up in taree as a gp, so he drove up to the area to take a look, see how it is. Needless to say it didn't go very well. He parked, jumped out of the car and walked around, when two young men of a certain background ran up to him and punched him in the face. They...
  7. Moey999

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Great performance, De Gea is an absolute rock and you guys need to make it a priority to resign him asap. At least your manager has a clue. Did you hear the crowd cheering "you're getting sacked in the morning" ? I hope it's true. Never wanted to say it but.. #RodgersOut.
  8. Moey999

Fishing Thread

Went fishing last night, caught about 30 good sized taylor, my mate got a 84cm Jew.. Another mate lost a close to 1m flatty because we didn't bring a net, snapped the 30lb leader.. We moved to Clifton gardens and i lost a kingy, was using 8lb braid and 15lb mono leader, snapped the leader from...
  9. Moey999

Draw with Sunderland. Balotelli being charged is the most absolutely ridiculous thing I've seen. However we do need a ****ing striker.
  10. Moey999

Can we ****ing score ffs
  11. Moey999

3 points vs Leicester, got Sunderland on Sunday.
  12. Moey999

Fishing Thread

Way too much effort.. Darwin? I'd rather go NZ tbh..
  13. Moey999

Sydney thunderstorms

Let's see a pic!
  14. Moey999

Fishing Thread

I'm so unlucky when it comes to fishing, I had a Penn rod stolen at Clifton Gardens (my first rod) and an abu garcia lost by my mates last week at the entrance. I just bought a new, pricey Abu Garcia which thankfully is 2-piece so I won't have to load it in my mates ute like the last one. I've...