Recent content by Moedogg

1. Moedogg

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 10| Pre game | Panthers vs Bulldogs

We'll have to be at our absolute defensive best. Our team will be pumped for this game and will turn up with the same sort of intensity that they bring for Melbourne matches. I expect the game to be decided in the final 20 mins when Panthers show their class. Our only hope of winning is if...
  2. Moedogg

NSW ORIGIN 5/8th

Cody Walker despite Souths playing shit still looks dangerous with the ball in hand. He carved up QLD in game 3 last year and can easily unlock NSW left edge with his ball playing. I'd pick Burton at left center and partner with JAC.
  3. Moedogg

News David Fifita Meeting panthers

He's no Kikau in defense.
  4. Moedogg

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why doesn't the Matty John's show analyse our game after a win on their shitty show?
  5. Moedogg

He's gives up easily and plays like that when his team is losing.
  6. Moedogg

Hynes is either halfback for NSW or doesn't play at all. He's an organizer and I can't see him playing 5/8th.
  7. Moedogg

Mulitalo scared of tackling Ravalawa...
  8. Moedogg

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

We have a bit of a buffer now between 9th and the rest of the teams after cowboys lost last night, hopefully dragons lose as well and stay on 8 points.
  9. Moedogg

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Did you check in on your guys over at the Tigpies forum lol? The guy who was dismissing our backline is now blaming the refs and saying it's impossible for humans to maintain that line speed for 80mins lol.
  10. Moedogg

I want Phins to win so at least there's a buffer between us and the rest of the log jam
  11. Moedogg

Can we just get rid of the bunker and let the touchie adjudicate as he sees it live? I'm sick of the bunker having so much influence.
  12. Moedogg

How out of touch are the blokes in the bunker? It's like they hardly watch games and just rule black and white m
  13. Moedogg

How the hell does AJ accelerate then slow down then accelerate again effortlessly? Guy is a gun and should leave the Titans.
  14. Moedogg

I feel so sorry for Paps. Guy keeps getting injured before Origin.
  15. Moedogg

Lol he knew he dropped it and wanted to embarrass the bunker.