Recent content by Mitch Connor

1. Mitch Connor

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Also... Tyran Smith. We've had nothing but dramas with him and players he's got on his books.
  2. Mitch Connor

The biggest critics have just been opposition team fans looking to pile on and deflect from their own shit club performances lol Dragons fans
  3. Mitch Connor

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dragons to towel these *****
  4. Mitch Connor

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Warriors are right there with Cowboys, Sharks, Parra, Souths, Roosters as overrated as fuck and not actually good lol
  5. Mitch Connor

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Bulldog Lewis is now some weird Man motivational money influencer - with no influence. A truly astonishing career turn. Canberra had a backrower called Lachlan Lewis who’s now back up in QCup and they have a Loghan Lewis in their system.
  6. Mitch Connor

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Dragons pack is very very good
  7. Mitch Connor

News “I held a resentment against Souths for years”: Maitua reveals messy Bunnies call which led to Bulldogs’ contract

The calls for him to play 6 over Anasta back then from The Kennel lol He said on a poddy that whenever he was put into 6 he hated it and had absolutely no idea what he was doing
  8. Mitch Connor

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

It’s an obvious conclusion to jump to. Have heard that they don’t wanna bring in a guy just for the rest of the season though. If they get pumped from pillar to post with no kicking game that could change though.
  9. Mitch Connor

The Australian can reveal that when Faitala-Mariner raised the players’ concerns about the long hours and the subsequent impact on their families, Ciraldo allegedly responded by saying: “If you, or any other player, don’t like it, there’s the f..king door.” This is all I need to read and see...
  10. Mitch Connor

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Jack is related to the Mullins family.
  11. Mitch Connor

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Rogers copped it deluxe after the first game. He was the Mal Meninga Cup player of the year in QLD last year, he’s definitely got some talent.
  12. Mitch Connor

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

I made this up last night about 3 minutes after they said he did his bicep. I’m a genius.
  13. Mitch Connor

2004 retro jersey

Yeah the collar on last years jersey is fucking shit. How big do you think my head is Classic.
  14. Mitch Connor

2004 retro jersey

I’m 184 and 90kg and I wear L/XL shirts. I have last years jersey that is an XL and it’s an awkward fit - I’m assuming an XL in this will be the same lol
  15. Mitch Connor

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Hull FC fucking hate themselves as much as St George.