Recent content by Micko

1. M

Have to beat the Raiders

We looked terrible without him. Maybe he is one of the reasons for us doing so well.
  2. M

Have to beat the Raiders

And it’s gone. Such a shame we can’t play when we need to. That most likely ends our seasons finals hopes.
  3. M

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Fair call. I agree he certainly didn’t win a blues jersey. But wasn’t terrible. The whole team just looked so slow. That was a game from last year. Looked identical in every way.
  4. M

Come in mate. He played decent. Made over a hundred meters, set up a line break. Made four tackle breaks. And kicked well. Just shouldn’t be a goal kicker.
  5. M

And wasn’t Savage offside when Tracey dropped the first kick? I thought he was clearly in front.
  6. M

That was a performance from last year. Lazy, impatient, thoughtless and soft. Just terrible. Obviously on the piss all week and expecting an easy win. Canberra turned up and we just couldn’t go with them. They deserve that win and we deserve that loss. I’m picking this was the game that sinks...
  7. M

Which club do you hate the most?

Our team has rivals in Sydney. Certainly we hate some of them more than others. But none of them have hurt our status of the best NRL team more than the Broncos. Those pricks have a monopoly in Queensland. It hurts every club in the game. They were responsible for Super League and the downfall...
  8. M

Where our juniors sit (Fullbacks) - Opinion

Agree. Woods is the best young talent we have had for years.
  9. M

Opinion The Power of having Gustovos in Charge ..

We weren’t back then. Would have fitted in with Dean Pay. I think if we signed Korisau at a similar time we turn the club around a long time ago. Maybe
  10. M

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

Going off his video highlights he looks the goods. Great footwork, ball skills, strong leg drive and hits a hole well. If he plays like you say he has in the NRL like he did in the Super league. We have a great prop
  11. M

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

Could be our future 13. Really like Karl. Hope he continues to get better. His potential is probably the greatest of anybody in the team.
  12. M

It’s been such an embarrassing time to be a Bulldogs supporter. I haven’t seen a worse period in my 45 years. Growing up we were the most feared team in the comp. We were always a chance no matter who put in that jersey. Ordinary players came from other clubs and looked like superstars playing...
  13. M

Thanks champion. I just watched it. Interesting that we were one of the clubs that had no players with player options. Same as Penrith, Brisbane and South’s. Great company to be in. Melbourne were one team that had a few player options. I’m assuming that was a Bellamy option. Similar to the...
  14. M

Sam Walker should have signed elsewhere. He doesn’t excel when playing structured footy. It’s such a shame he didn’t chose us. We did offer more than the chooks.
  15. M

Have to beat the Raiders

Exactly. Move the ball from one edge to another. Use our speed to get around their massive pack. Most importantly we need to continue with our line speed. Slow them down in the play the ball and move up quick. When they are tired the points will come. Just don’t give them any field position...