Recent content by MatstaDogg

1. MatstaDogg

Microplastics

You need to drink more pineapple juice!
  2. MatstaDogg

News Nrl360

It's almost like you can smell Buzz through the TV, the smell of desperation, senile piss and a cheap goon bag.
  3. MatstaDogg

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Fallout sucked, Maximus is shit, Lucy was ok, the only good thing is Walton Goggins.
  4. MatstaDogg

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Nah, it's just what people have been calling "the character" because they made her look very plain and unfeminine looking. Plus the fact it's like they just replace Han Solo with Trans Solo while giving the same storyline as such. I just thought it sounded funny.
  5. MatstaDogg

Oh look, it's Trans Solo!
  6. MatstaDogg

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

The fact we are actually competing for the 80 minutes and that the players seem to want to play for each other has me very excited on the prospect of us actually making an impact on the 8. The losses to Souths (we we're ripped off that game) and to Melbourne hurt as both those games should have...
  7. MatstaDogg

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

“With all of the hatred and violence women are faced with, among the countless atrocities happening within the world today, I ask you to simply take a long, hard look at yourself.” That part there, is the most retarded take by this person with the whataboutisms over a comedy show ejection. As...
  8. MatstaDogg

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

There was one in Sydney that went into labour during the Pink concert.
  9. MatstaDogg

I just finished playing the demo today.
  10. MatstaDogg

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

The whole case has been a circus with plenty of clowns participating front and centre, including the media.
  11. MatstaDogg

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

I swear like a trooper but I control it when I am at my place of employment. If I was swearing in front of customers pretty sure I'd be sacked.
  12. MatstaDogg

Cheers bro. Yes all is well. Just been busy with life and the new girlfriend that I haven't spent much time on the kennel in recent times.
  13. MatstaDogg

Same here, haven't turned my PS5 on in several months. I tune in and out of gaming. No doubt once we get into that colder weather and I'm stuck at home I will most likely venture back into some gaming. But at the moment I'd rather be out doing things and enjoying life outdoors while I can.
  14. MatstaDogg

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Thurston reckons he deserved 12 weeks!
  15. MatstaDogg

Because modern gaming has gone to shit and it's hard to get games that are actually good and fun to play, that draw you in enough to make you spend hours of game time playing said game. Steller Blade comes out next month, that might keep your attention going :tongueclosed: