Recent content by Kurrupt78

1. Kurrupt78

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

The more and more I think about it, I can’t see Ciraldo dropping Hutchinson at all. It is what it is. He’ll persist with him all season. I think King comes in and Hayward drops out unfortunately for Sunday. Taaffe will remain on bench imo.
  2. Kurrupt78

We just don’t have the team

The whole talent thing I’m not buying. Sure, you plug in a competent 7 (in no way I mean elite) and what you have is a team executing systematically as the coach has planned. Remember, it’s the system not the player that’s far more important.
  3. Kurrupt78

Cameron Ciraldo

The players look like they’re responding to him this year. It’s day and night compared to last year because of the lazy pricks that needed to be weeded out.
  4. Kurrupt78

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Man, Sexton plays, we will would’ve won tonight.
  5. Kurrupt78

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Same here. We were the better team. This half back issue needs to be rectified asap within the squad. Hutchinson is just not it. A competent game manager would’ve iced that game
  6. Kurrupt78

A wins a win

I reckon that had to do with players not liking training conditions. It brewed early on looks like it and we never recovered. That attitude seems to be weeded out this season so hopefully the trajectory of improvement keeps going north
  7. Kurrupt78

A wins a win

If a poster had said pre game we’ll be up 26-0, all of us (including me) would’ve told them to fuck off.
  8. Kurrupt78

A wins a win

Capitulation happens to all the teams even in good form. Ffs stop whinging. The game works mysteriously weird. Got the chocolates, thats all that matters you drop kicks!
  9. Kurrupt78

Let's talk about our defense.

To keep a team to zero is a fucking hard thing to do. Don’t care where you’re at on the table. I’m not buying the whole Titans only scored 4 points blah blah when they’ve been prolific try scorers every time we’ve played them. Ffs, give your team some credit.
  10. Kurrupt78

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It’s Friday, have another bro. Cheers! [emoji12]
  11. Kurrupt78

The Consolidated NFL Thread

I keep thinking he was drafted from GB. Doh!
  12. Kurrupt78

Xavier McKinney is the best free agent signing for the pack I’ve seen since in a long long time. It can be potentially up there with Reggie White. Fingers crossed
  13. Kurrupt78

Man that’s crazy.
  14. Kurrupt78

Would’ve been awesome to see a tandem RB duo of Jones and Jacob’s together.