Recent content by KLil

1. KLil

News NRL probes Gus over spray

In all honesty you should never get penalised for an attacking kick full stop. The rule was brought in because players like Soward would kick it dead from 50m out to nullify the great kick returners. Call it a defensive kick.... Should be if you kick it the red zone you shouldnt cop the 7...
  2. KLil

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Bit of entertainment... Nothing to see here.
  3. KLil

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Is it safe to say it was a good move to drop Svo and Ala for Critz and Xerri because I reckon it was dead set genius.
  4. KLil

This will be open on saturday

Sacked the chicken once the Nepalese took over.. I get my chicken from campsie charcoal chics, Padstow Char char and neios goes alright but pricey af.
  5. KLil

When Arabs ran the shops they were good..
  6. KLil

Wraps go alright though.
  7. KLil

News 'Not that patient': Bulldogs on fast-track to success

Is he still in doubt?
  8. KLil

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Probably or he could take a 2 year offer at the dogs.
  9. KLil

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

Im being honest here... If this team can keep excelling whilst we also get guys like Sutto and Fafita fit and firing for bench spots whose to say we cant make the GF? IM not saying we will win it but fcuk i'd be stoked if we can make a prelim and sneak into a GF, keeping the 10 year GF...
  10. KLil

Is there a bigger grub than Taane Milne?

Always a grub.
  11. KLil

Is there a bigger grub than Taane Milne?

Yes, his team mate Fatrell.
  12. KLil

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

The purpose of Chad is the experience more than everything considering we have 2 kids who could learn a wealth of knowledge from him just like Dearden and Drinkwater have at the Cows.
  13. KLil

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

For this year? He wont play NRL again this year. I thought about the idea but we are better off signing Chad Townsend, Hutch, Hayward, Oneil for next year.
  14. KLil

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I know I'm delayed but I'm watching the Roosters v dragons game.. Best bit was when the game got tough RFM and Nu Brown started faulting, getting lazy and went of with "Injuries". Amazing work CC.