Recent content by Kelster

1. Kelster

Opinion Skelton

I think Skelton can be the same for us as Greg Marzhew for the Knights. Yes some defensive short comings , but his difference in coming out of red zone sets would far out weigh the defensive issues
  2. Kelster

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

We simply have no trust in playing footy. We refuse to move the ball outside of 1 pass unless forced. Too many 5 hit up sets with no questions at all of the defence. We seem intent on using our speed backs to do hard yard hitups only. i can imagine Critta is thinking " when the fark will I see...
  3. Kelster

Rd 21 v Panthers

And 3 minutes…try. What a surprise Perham out of position .. ciraldo wtf is in your head
  4. Kelster

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Please put Skelton on wing and Kira’s to centre… EQW can’t fuckin defend
  5. Kelster

News CENTRES OF ATTENTION

Good comment , Xerri is really an unknown factor after 4 years off , it may take some time to regather what his potential shown as a young fella.
  6. Kelster

Rd 7 vs Eels 3-2-1

Yep this is the one
  7. Kelster

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Don’t want to bag CC , but today is mystifying. He leaves a one legged Avo on, and when we have 3 halves on at the back end, moves our hooker to half even though he was clearly having his worst game of the year. In what farkin world does this make sense
  8. Kelster

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

For the 2nd half with Burton’s going shite at 5/8 today, surely we put Grub on and move him to centre, take Avo off. Plenty on here can all see it , and we are not super coaches, surely our professional, paid tompkan and look for this can Farkin see it
  9. Kelster

Opinion Topine ,Morrin and Reynolds

Guys I think with what we have ( the gun and Perham) we need to forget age and run with talent. For us with Joash and KO in spine positions, it is pretty evident that they have talent , but are young. Other clubs are having success with young fellas , katoa , sualii both19, savage and Nanai...
  10. Kelster

2022 koori knockout

Great weekend of footy , shame about the weather the grounds are struggling , my young bloke is playing in the 17's for Combined Countries, we are in the semis on monday morning , so hopefully we get to the final. Tomorrow morning there will be a cracker with Cody Walker vs Latrell and Barba...
  11. Kelster

Averillo

Avo is our Connor Watson , good at a few spots , expert at at none. This may change as he gets more 1st grade experience , but i think he is our 14 next year
  12. Kelster

Opinion Charnze Nikoll Klokstad anyone?

CNK would be an upgrade to current options, however we seem to have signed plenty of backs. A #9 and a line bending edge runner would be more needed
  13. Kelster

Opinion Matt Doorey

I think Doorey has a lot to learn, but potentially has the goods. I did see him present on a number of occasions for an off load, but alas , no support was there for him. This is the difference on line breaks for a team like ours that is stunted in attack. Our hooker ( or lack there of) should...
  14. Kelster

Anyone feel this way ?

I agree , it feels somewhat surreal when you look at the last 5 years performances. Trent and the new regime were always going to do it tough this year with the recruits ( excluding Cotric) being late signees and others throwaways. Next year we have quality players coming that have been...
  15. Kelster

Tyrone Harding

Tyrone is at Parra, Trent approached him vefore round 1 and told has was not wanted at the club. Parra jumped in very quickly