1. J

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Did we just become best friends??
  2. J

It’s the sun, wouldn’t believe that dirty dish rag
  3. J

Take the win but really I don’t think there has been a super convincing performance. City will blow them off the park if they put in a performance like that at Etihad
  4. J

Say what you want … I’m all for banter and but all you do is basically get a rise out of the supporters. If it was funny or engaging im all for it but unfortunately you are neither of those
  5. J

Atleast we can both agree on the fact you aren’t hilarious. Have a great day!
  6. J

Never said that, the Ten Hag part. Bit like a 90’a comedian using the same material today
  7. J

Joke getting a bit old now mate
  8. J

This would be box office but just would end in tears as usual.
  9. J

With City it’s 2 things, there are that many charges and evidence to get through plus a combination of city’s lawyers delaying the process, read somewhere they don’t anticipate anything before September next year. Unlike the UEFA charges they are not time barred ie. statute of limitations. Pep’s...
  10. J

You are right there is a very real possibility that the squad might tune out and lose the dressing room but here’s the thing there there has been 5 permanent managers in the last 10 years. The squad has stopped listening or tuned out to them and really it’s been the easy option. Definition of...
  11. J

But what he is asking isn’t unreasonable at all. The best leaders in general lead with their actions. I can’t see behind the scenes but if they see he is working very his arse off, his words won’t mean anything. Last year after they got flogged by Brentford he made them run 14kms because that’s...
  12. J

See this is where I’m considered “old school” … he is setting the expectation and standard, there is no grey. If this isn’t for you great there’s the door. To be honest I think he is speaking from a place where he knows his job is secure or either won’t compromise his standards even if it will...
  13. J

Absolutely nothing wrong with what he has said. I’m all for it
  14. J

What he say?
  15. J

Lindelof could work that’s if we have enough healthy CBs