Recent content by Jester

1. Jester

Josh Reynolds

You have to laugh at the people who are saying "Reynold's is too inconsistent, bye bye" and then saying we should sign Foran, who has spent two or three years bouncing around clubs and being one bad day away from taking a bath with a toaster.
  2. Jester

Donald Trump

AGREED!!
  3. Jester

What a win!!! My voice is gone!!! Soward suk shiet!!! Hahahaha

Recurring vengeance for Round 10, 2009. #NeverForget #NeverForgive #TheMilkman
  4. Jester

Premiership is open!

Round 26 is going to be amazing. Broncos v Storm, Roosters v Rabbitohs, Sharks v See Eagles. That's the entire current top 6 playing off in one round, right before the finals.
  5. Jester

Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL / NSWRL / NYC Team Lists and Discussion Thread.

Calm your farms, there's plenty of time left.
  6. Jester

Sharks game prices

New and Super Dry BUT it was full strength from tinnies for $6 a pop. Better than the crap at ANZ and the bar had the best view on the hill. Just make yourself comfortable there and enjoy the game
  7. Jester

Mal Meninga puts trash-talking David Klemmer on notice

That would be pretty tough for a 20 year old. Imagine being in his shoes, probably really proud to be playing in this team of future Immortals and wanting to share that with his Mum. The "Look Mum, I made it. The years of sacrifices were worth it". His Mum was probably really excited to be...
  8. Jester

Rumour: Tigers chasing Klemmer

No good going to the Tigers if they dissolve in a year or two because they can't keep their club together.
  9. Jester

Lane debut

Since when have Jackson and Klemmer weight 221kg each?
  10. Jester

Courier Mail / Maroons sooking about Big-Dog Klemmer

I have loads of family that live in Central Queensland (born and raised in Sydney, though, so they still support the Blues). Anyway, I visit them a lot and I don't think people in NSW understand just how much Queensland has nothing else to offer the world except for Origin. They elevate the...
  11. Jester

Today proved Ennis has to go [Now with poll]

He's suspended, he won't be much good to you standing all the way over there
  12. Jester

Bulldogs team rd8

Mbye also wore a bench number despite starting for a few weeks, while Reynolds wore the 6 and sat on the bench. I wouldn't read too much in to it.
  13. Jester

Post-Match Press Conference Massive Point

Definitely. The rest of the response was massively smartarse. "Well both international centres are out. *suppresses an eyeroll*. Fair question. Fair answer.... *condescending tone* Morris and Lafai. *looks away, suppresses eyeroll and headshake*" I think he just thought the reporter was a...
  14. Jester

3-2-1 vs Manly round 7

3 - Reynolds 2 - Mbye 1 - Rona Agreed, as much as a love Hokko and like Mbye off the bench, he won't be happy settling for that long time and Trent's only on target kicks are the ones that go straight to an opposition player. :( I feel Reynolds had a great game though.
  15. Jester

How/Why did you become a dogs fan?

I grew up in Punchbowl and Lakemba, but my parents supported Tigers (Dad) and Dragons (Mum). They both tried from a young age to get me to support either team but one of my first words was "Bulldog" so, you know...