Recent content by InGusWeTrust

1. I

Semi-final intensity?

I think that has become evident after our start to the season. We matched it with Storm down there and were unlucky. The teams we’ve beaten are all low on the the table except Rooster. Most teams that have beaten us are top 4 though (Shark, Panther,Storm). I think we can expect to win against...
  2. I

Semi-final intensity?

This is something else I thought while watching. Especially the first 15-20 minutes there were no stoppages iirc. The ref was letting things flow and ignoring what might be penalties etc, in other games. I am fine with that, just wish there was consistency across all refs, but it’s interesting...
  3. I

Semi-final intensity?

I saw the same comment by a punter but didn’t see that watching. Until we let in one of the most patheticly soft tries, I saw it as a good game of chess. Both teams were well matched. In this sense I suppose that’s final-esque, but the quality of footy was a bit inconsistent and bad in patches...
  4. I

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

100% …they bought Fifi as a luxury and because they could. Penrith were far more needy of an elite forward but I didn’t think they should have wanted him either since prop is where they need to focus with Fish leaving. I’ve seen their fans saying Martin or Sorensen to prop, but I don’t see it...
  5. I

Opinion Skelton

But you said he was gone! Rooster also have Mark can’trememberhisdifficultsurname coming from RU next season.
  6. I

Opinion Skelton

Rumours or opinions stated as facts smfh.
  7. I

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

FUCK. HIM. OFF
  8. I

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

You’re not giving their defence enough credit. I’m not saying Kiks was at his best, but he made some strong charges and looked dangerous, but they defended him well. Alamoti was solid. He is ok defending front on but we needed to test him on his outside. As we saw last season he is shockingly...
  9. I

We need to throw some balls back under because the oppo defence knows what’s coming when we go wode. Get Kiks steaming onto it back on the inside.
  10. I

The story is so done to death and it’s not even remarkable. We have a WHOPPING 4 players from them. I’m not counting Tetevano since it was ages since he played for them and will unlikely play first grade for us. We also have a former Panthers assistant coach. Since when did 4 players and an...
  11. I

Two tries a piece and we didn’t even play well. Had some opportunities missed too with Xerriks forward pass (which was correctly ruled imo) and JAC’s kick straight to Edwards and Mahoney offside on that kick after making a break. Penrith weren’t great either, especially after Cleary went off...
  12. I

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

I have been extremely impressed with his recent form. Back to the level that saw him play for Australia. Chooks will probably re-sign him though. Train and trial - $30k.
  13. I

David Fifita set to meet with Penrith Panthers

They are now well and truly OP in the forwards, but time will tell how their backline looks next year. Any other cap compliant club you’d say way too much value in the pack, not enough in the backs, but it’s the Rooters so…
  14. I

They simply can’t play all of them in first grade. Off the top of my head their backrowers are; Tupoinuia, Radley, Crichton, Wong, Whyte, Butcher x 2 and now Fifi. 8 into say 5 positions (3 starters and 2 on bench) doesn’t work. Obviously Fifi is an upgrade on most of those though, and a couple...
  15. I

Ead Panfuhs hahaha so good to see when I saw so many fans thinking they were gonna win 10 in a row with Fifi. So stupid from Rooter though when they have a great backrower still not re-signed. I’d take Angus over Fifi tbh. Hard as nails and a worker. The recent Bronco game, he was their best...