Recent content by Hacky McAxe

1. Hacky McAxe

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Walton Goggins was brilliant. I also loved Lucy. She was excellent. Maximus was shit though. I get that he was meant to be shit, but he was too shit.
  2. Hacky McAxe

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

3. Hacky McAxe

4. Hacky McAxe

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

I.... Don't care. Carry on.
  5. Hacky McAxe

6. Hacky McAxe

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

On that set every single player tried to score themselves in a full on selfish way.
  7. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Don't forget writing.
  8. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Pauline: "Free fish and chips for everyone! But no Asian food. I don't like it"
  9. Hacky McAxe

I still don't know why AI struggles so badly with hands.
  10. Hacky McAxe

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

If you're not driving a Datsun 120y, is it really worth driving?
  11. Hacky McAxe

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

I don't exactly think it's lying. But it is hilarious. It's exactly what Prince Phillip used to do and everyone would call him racist for doing it. His uncle's plane went missing during WW2. Reported engine failure, crashed into the ocean. What Biden said was: "He was shot down.... They never...
  12. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

One of my friends got dragged into it and he said, "No English. Russian", then they started speaking Russian to him.
  13. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Yes, I would like a beer. Thank you.
  14. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Fiji Indians are great at that. We went there and walked down a back street and two Indians used some of the most creative techniques to split us up so they could sell to us separately. Then they use the "gift" trick. They give you a piece of Jewelry or something worth about 10c and they don't...
  15. Hacky McAxe

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

That reminds me. Really need to get back to the first game. Got about 6 hours in then fell off it for some reason. Really interesting game though.