Recent content by Guardog

1. Guardog

Jaline Graham. Where is he ???

The next Shaun Johnson... can someone inform me what happened to him???
  2. Guardog

A Minor Season Review....

Reynolds was hit during a kick, and the back of his head bounced off the ground. He was a HIA.
  3. Guardog

A Minor Season Review....

Time For The Blood Letting... so lets make it constructive. Firstly, at 57 yrs old, and born a Berries baby, I think that I have a lifetime of supporting this mighty Club as credentials to voice my opinion... plus a draw, shed and house full of Doggies Stuff to go along with it.... Right now...
  4. Guardog

Dear Will.

Open Letter To Will Hoppa. Since your arrival, I have enjoyed your Footy... your positional play in your defence of your try line has been brilliant. You have been good for us all, and I would love to see you play the style of footy over the coming years that gets you back into the Origin side...
  5. Guardog

Time to get behind our boys and fly your Flag.

G'day Mearsey... I have had problems with my computer all year... I wouldn't let me log into a number of sites, don't know why, but two Sunday's ago, the damn thing just failed totally. So now I have replaced it with a brand newy, and it works perfect now... so The Guardog is Back.
  6. Guardog

Time to get behind our boys and fly your Flag.

Last Ozzie Day, the rope came down on my flag pole, so I haven't flown my Flag... We have had mixed results this year, but still find ourselves in the top eight.... while top four would be preferred. So, I think that my neglect in this area of flag flying has not helped. So yesterday, I got...
  7. Guardog

A team of former Bulldogs never to play first grade

Paki Afu... he was the next SBW... Went to Parra, and disappeared.
  8. Guardog

Your 17 after nines

I will agree with this, but only if we don't see some maturity from Grub... He needs to become a leader this year. He has the experience now, and has to play a lot smarter. He wants to model himself on JT. so he has to match JT's maturity with some cool thinking. He doesn't need to play...
  9. Guardog

A Player we should sign!!!!!

Not to mention his goal kicking skills...
  10. Guardog

Lafai performance

He didn't really recover his form after his knee injury in round four. But over recent weeks, his confidence has returned, and his defense is much better also. Good on him. He is one of my fav players.
  11. Guardog

Who's for the Nudie Run???

Who's For The Nudie Run ?? There are three rounds to be played. So far, I can only remember that Lloyd Perrett hasn't scored a try. Also I am having trouble remembering if Tim Lafai has scored. Who is going to be on the Nudie Run if they don't score???
  12. Guardog

Dogs V Dragons next Monday??

It is all about control. Against Canberra, we were in control, then relinquished it and Canberra had some fun. It wasn't until our halves regained our control (mistakes put aside, dropped balls etc), with a good kicking game into the corners. We need to take control of this game, and keep it...
  13. Guardog

I'm safe out here in the bush mate. I have only one taker, my mate "Uncle". Though he can do some damage to the dinner plate.
  14. Guardog

The game is on Fox, so I will have to turn on the Fox Hi Def Box on the Big Screen and get some mates over... say, how about everyone on this forum come to my house... I will have food and beer waiting. Come on over.
  15. Guardog

Dogs V Dragons... Monday next week. Foxsports or Channel 9 ??? I can't find any info.