Recent content by Dogna88

1. Dogna88

Tapatalk is back up

Me too. Annoying lol
  2. Dogna88

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Oh shit crazy Rod "the cat lady" zilla is back at it again....
  3. Dogna88

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

It's typical of where society is headed. Poor me. I got told to wrestle as punishment for being late to a wrestling class. But wait, boohoo I didn't think I was late even though the organisation that set the rules and ultimately determine if I am late, said I am late. Enjoy laying bricks ya victim
  4. Dogna88

Like you said. You weren't there. And you are basing alot off a statement of claims from the plaintiff as if they wouldn't hold any bias what so ever. Most people are saying. Even if the statement of claim is true. He is a pussy for taking this path.
  5. Dogna88

The bloke got told to wrestle for punishment at a wrestling session. Fmd The bloke didn't think he was late. But he was late according to the people who set the schedule. Instead of coping it on the chin and learning his lesson to he more diligent. He pulls the pins. Wouldn't want him...
  6. Dogna88

I'm confused why you're so upset about this. He may not have thought he was late. But the people who set the rules said he was late. Simple. They are run paramilitary like. And for good reason. that's what the organisation needs for peak performance and discipline on the field. If I'm late...
  7. Dogna88

Breeding a generation of soft pricks. Clearly he is not mentally strong enough to remain competitive in a confrontational, physically demanding sport. If the game got tough, he'd be the first to pack up shop at half time. He couldn't handle the heat. Instead of getting out of the kitchen. He...
  8. Dogna88

Your full strength team

@CrittaMagic69 Your thoughts after what you have seen so far?
  9. Dogna88

Burton is a half

Broncos or Warriors... or Titans or Dolphins.... or Cowboys. Solid mail
  10. Dogna88

Woman wins mens grappling comp

https://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/transgender-high-school-athlete-winning-race-sparks-widespread-outrage/news-story/89817e1da8400e2a60b0b92770eaafe0 That doesn't seem fair.
  11. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

It's fuked up. Leave religious violence to the middle-east. This is very bad. It's going to change Sydney
  12. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

Another stabbing of a famous priest (Mari Mari). Someone create a new thread I don't know how. Footage fuked up. I think it's the priest assasin has mentioned from Fairfield Going to have big ramifications
  13. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

100%. It just boggles my mind. How people would want a person to significantly increase the risk of their lives (by aiming for a small, fast moving target), rather than to stop the threat with much more certainty. The threat which is putting that person or others in imminent danger. Keyboard...
  14. Dogna88

Bondi stabbing

Trained to aim for the chest for a reason. No amount of training will increase the chances of succesfully shooting a leg under pressure and it stopping the target before a knife is in your neck. If you shoot. It's because you or someone else is in imminent danger. It's not taken lighty. It's...