Recent content by Doggies2015

1. Doggies2015

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Pretty sure it’s like normal only the 4 teams will be locked after there game but everyone else still has the ability to be traded without it impacting a trade
  2. Doggies2015

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Pretty sure Spinks plays left. Had some ordinary efforts last week, however potential is there. Alatini came on both games on the right and that 2nd rower then moves into the middle on his next stint
  3. Doggies2015

Sg ball done great to come back and now be in distance of winning, but someone needs to take the tee of woods for now. No matter how good he is [emoji23]
  4. Doggies2015

Newcastle really good team. Was on the losing side of both Harold Matts and Ball gf last season. Potentially coaching?
  5. Doggies2015

Only 1 game per week is live. Not sure if it means u can go back and watch all other games
  6. Doggies2015

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Don’t give those rats any money lol
  7. Doggies2015

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Terrible week. This is the longest I’ve lasted on a fifa for years tbh but that’s mainly to do with evo’s but even they’ve stuffed that up in recent weeks
  8. Doggies2015

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Maybe I’m just blinded by how thin our stocks are. Honestly I reckon he could do a job over knight at this point lol
  9. Doggies2015

Yeah quite harsh on Conti. He was quite but poor service from the 14 and the amount of errors really killed his ability to get involved
  10. Doggies2015

Having the starting props off for as long as he did was the game breaker. As well as the starting 9 zidias who I didn’t mind at all. Definitely can tell he’s a massive pest
  11. Doggies2015

Number 8 seve is a serious player. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him debut late this year or early next especially with our thin stocks at prop