Recent content by ddt192

1. ddt192

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Thanks bro. I stole it off some fb page lol but yeah the jerseys look clean af. I miss having collars on our jerseys tbh
  2. ddt192

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Good luck Harrison.
  3. ddt192

Other News Source James Fisher- Harris Signs with Warriors 2025

That elusive first Wahs premiership is coming... Not this year but next few years surely. The pieces are just falling into place for the Warriors and I'm actually happy for them.
  4. ddt192

No Source Trey Mooney

So H Edwards out and Mooney IN? Shit I'll take that.
  5. ddt192

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

Idk but he had a great debut. A little taste of firsts will be good for him. He had a good dig.
  6. ddt192

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey shits on Taffee at fb if u can't see that then maybe your eyes are painted on? It took Connor Tracey 1 game at fb to stake his claim. Tracey all day & twice on Sundeez.
  7. ddt192

Cameron Ciraldo

He's definitely doin something right. I see belief in the squad this year. We haven't been perfect but you can see the improvement.
  8. ddt192

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

We got what we deserved. That's rugby league.
  9. ddt192

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

Kiks Foxx Tracey Proud of the boys. Almost had em.
  10. ddt192

If you could pick 1 player from each team in the NRL (A bit of fun)

1. Walsh(Broncos) 2. Lomax(Dragons) 3. Turbo(Sea Eagles) 4. Manu(Roosters) 5. Holmes(Cowboys) 6. Munster(Storm) 7. Cleary(Panthers) 8. AFB(Warriors) 9. Koroisau(Tigers) 10. Tino(Titans) 11. Kikau(Bulldogs) 12. H Young(Raiders) 13. Murray(Rabbitohs) 14. McInness(Sharks) 15. J Paulo(Eels) 16. L...
  11. ddt192

Momentum changers.

All I know is that 2nd half would've buried us in years gone by but we weathered the storm hung in there and did enough to get home. End of the day all the history books will say is Bulldogs 30 Roosters 26.
  12. ddt192

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

You love to see it.
  13. ddt192

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

We could use Skelton this weekend. He ran over 300m in cup last week. Beast mf
  14. ddt192

Opinion Skelton

RIP RAZOR RAMON