Recent content by dekepefc

1. dekepefc

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I don't reckon it will negatively effect the playing group.. if anything it may help them.. but more likely it has no impact at all.
  2. dekepefc

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Things don't look good for his claim when you're a fringe player on arguably the worst roster in the nrl. Why not just go to another club if you're unhappy with bulldogs.. there wasn't anything other than himself stopping that.
  3. dekepefc

Ciraldo on SEN

Can't stand Jimmy Smith
  4. dekepefc

Burton is a half

You did insinuate I was sucking him off though by defending him.. that was only 10 days ago.. but I do appreciate how far you've come ;)
  5. dekepefc

No Source Trey Mooney

In fairness Mooney has much more experience. He has played 44 cup games, 8 nrl games, 3 nrl trial games and playing for maori all stars... vs Todd who has played 14 cup games and 1 nrl trial game... so it's near on impossible to say what Todd's stats will look like with another almost two full...
  6. dekepefc

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Arsenal losing gives us some hope.. but makes it even more frustrating that we lost
  7. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

Not sure about nswpol sorry mate.. but I know QPS all operational officers are trained in both firearms and taser.. if you're not trained in both you're not operational. I will add though.. all training is updated following incidents both interstate and internationally.
  8. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

You're kinda right in parts but not in others.. most operational officers are specially trained in both tasers and guns.. most have access to both every shift. The taser has some limitations such as the ones you've mentioned.. ultimately it's almost never appropriate to use against a knife...
  9. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

Yes. You're not trained to use a taser against a bladed weapon. Tasers are ineffective if both barbs with wires connected don't go into the person to complete the circuit.
  10. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

Heart breaking stuff. Sending the best to everyone down in Sydney and hoping that your family and friends aren't caught up in this nightmare.
  11. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Yep... but that ruins my argument so I'm just going to ignore that perfectly good point.
  12. dekepefc

Critta would take the kicks from the left if he wasn't injured
  13. dekepefc

I think he's been great for the team.. I do think he's playing a bit injured though.. doesn't seem to be able to get up to full pace..
  14. dekepefc

Critta hasn't been able to stride out all year.. saw it in the trial game and hasn't gotten better.. when coates made the break (that Mahoney cover tackled) and critta turned and chased he was the slowest man on the field.. went backwards
  15. dekepefc

Mate I've got an opinion too, which some people don't like and that's fine.. but the attack is relentless and I believe based on shit that's happened in the past.. but if I have that opinion I'm a dick riding faggot.. apparently