Recent content by CroydonDog

1. CroydonDog

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Appreciate he feels the need to defend his players, but Robinson seems to say some pretty tone deaf things.
  2. CroydonDog

I get excited every week

When Foxx scored his 3rd try and we hit the lead v Storm, i screamed at the top of my lungs at the tele. Been a long time since i did that.
  3. CroydonDog

I get excited every week

I got my dogs polo out and wore it on the weekend, and when somebody inevitably says: hey are you a Doggies supporter? I proudly say: Yeah, I am. Good feeling actually.
  4. CroydonDog

Immigration debate

100,000 people are moving to Queensland every month? i was wondering why my drive to work was getting a bit slower.
  5. CroydonDog

Iran v Israel - possible situation

I never used to care about fuel prices until recently. The "price cycle" is longer here than in Sydney but note extreme. That is, it was take a month to get to the bottom, but then it goes up by like 40 - 50 cents. For the first time, I've started using RACQs fuel price app
  6. CroydonDog

Iran v Israel - possible situation

I just paid $2.35 ffs. Yes I should have filled on the weekend when I saw a place at like $1.80.
  7. CroydonDog

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

That's not crazy in that space.
  8. CroydonDog

A 3rd party might be covering costs, but definitely it's not a given. PLENTY of SCs would take a matter like this on spec, especially in this space. They can charge uplift on their daily rate, strong case and no risk the respondent cant pay. In any case, the matter hasn't been filed, and its...
  9. CroydonDog

It's called acting on a speculative basis (or to put it in the terms compo lawyers use: no woinn, no fee). Most legal actions i run are done in this manner. Be good chances of recovery, plus high profile case for the barrister (see free advertising). Most lawyers would jump at a case like this.
  10. CroydonDog

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

The bro.
  11. CroydonDog

7 will surely want to settle this ASAP. How the fuck did they get that one so wrong?
  12. CroydonDog

We've seen some stupid defamation claims in our time, but this will go down as the dumbest, surely? If only he quit whilst he was slightly ahead. The Shovel has provided a summary: https://theshovel.com.au/2024/04/16/the-defo-awards-for-defamation/
  13. CroydonDog

News Manu confirms move to Japan

Good money Easy work Different culture Anonymity What's not to love?
  14. CroydonDog

News Dally M Round 6 votes: Bulldogs' Viliame Kikau earns maximum points, goes equal-top

We have April premiers, can we have an April Dally M winner? :p
  15. CroydonDog

No, but he looks really fucking stupid at the very least. You'd think your average narcissist would have learned from the Ben Roberts-Smith case. All of your douchebaggery WILL come out for the nation to see. Next step i assume is that the parties will now make submissions re costs. Channel 10...