Recent content by CMP

1. CMP

News Bulldogs v Wests Tigers: Preston in the mix; Koroisau being monitored

I want Api to play also. More for the same reason I wanted Ponga to play last week. Sometimes having a hamstrung half injured star player is better than playing against a fully fit replacement player.
  2. CMP

News Luke Keary to Retire

Haha Those guys combined “on the Roosters cap” probably only account for $1m between them. No cap no worries!
  3. CMP

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

I agree O’Neill looks the most likely. The fact he isn’t signed on anything more than a development deal for 2024 is a worry though. He is an obvious talent but there is no rush to sign/extend him by the looks of it which is strange. I think Woods is in the top 30 already next year. Maybe there...
  4. CMP

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

I think the the current top 5 and the Roosters fill the first 6 spots. With about 8 teams fighting it out for 7 & 8. The Wahs are in the mix but they need to pickup their game soon. They don’t seem at the same level they were last year.
  5. CMP

NRL 2025 Player Movement Topic

Tigers have turned a huge corner with their Recruitment and Retention. Their Spine next year looks perfect. Two experienced top shelf quality with two young guns ready to explode.
  6. CMP

Not that contracts mean much these days. But Williston is under contract for another year
  7. CMP

I think unless an option for a quality game managing 7 comes along I think things will be a bit quiet for the dogs this offseason. I think upgrading some contracts and promoting from within will be us moving forward. I still hope we go and find a couple of cheap no nonsense big bodied props...
  8. CMP

Official Injury updates

there is a reason he was hardly sited in first grade at Canberra after he signed with us. Some were saying it was because Ricky got the shits he was leaving. Anything I have seen since that shows that’s not the reason. He is a bog average reserve grader who won the lotto when we signed him. The...
  9. CMP

Official Injury updates

I don’t know to much about DSF but Sutton level is Reserve grade. And average reserve grader at that. He is nowhere near NRL standard. We would need a catastrophic injury toll for Sutton to first grade for us again.
  10. CMP

Opinion Reed Mahoney

on this years form I wouldn’t swap him for either of them. His on way leas than both of them. He is basically on half the wage of Grant and playing better. API is playing well to start the year but so is Reed. You are a hard one to please if you are looking at Reed as a problem on this years form.
  11. CMP

Opinion Reed Mahoney

If we were still in 2023 I would agree with a lot of what you are saying. Reed was underwhelming for my thoughts last season but this season he has been one of the best hookers on the game. Indeed one of our best and most consistent players. His defence has improved out of site and is work rate...
  12. CMP

Opinion Blake Taffee

Taaffe is very vocal when playing fullback directing the defensive line. I don’t see a problem with him calling the shots at 7. Burton does need to find some thing in this are also though. He needs to find his voice a lot more.
  13. CMP

Team after the bye

I think I’m three to four weeks he slips further down the list. I agree his low footy IQ and error’s is what will stop him ever being more than a depth backup. Faamausili & Kautoga are both ahead of him for a bench spot and From round 11 Todd & Hopoi both go ahead of him. Unless we have a major...
  14. CMP

Team after the bye

if Mann if fit he is 100% back in there somewhere. I think Mann at 13. Curran & Hutch to the bench and Taaffe into 7.
  15. CMP

News Nrl360

Without saying it in as many words. He actually praised our recruitment by acknowledging the quality in our team