CMP's latest activity

• CMP
    CMP replied to the thread News Luke Keary to Retire.
    Haha Those guys combined “on the Roosters cap” probably only account for $1m between them. No cap no worries!
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Opinion Lachlan Ilias.
    I agree O’Neill looks the most likely. The fact he isn’t signed on anything more than a development deal for 2024 is a worry though. He...
  • CMP
    I think the the current top 5 and the Roosters fill the first 6 spots. With about 8 teams fighting it out for 7 & 8. The Wahs are in the...
  • CMP
    Brent Read talks so much shit, why the fuck would we buy an average halfback when we’ve invested so much into the juniors coming through...
  • CMP
    As I said in the Dodd thread... Ilias is average as. He isn't a FG half.. Sexton is better. And O'Neill is way better than both of...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread NRL 2025 Player Movement Topic.
    Tigers have turned a huge corner with their Recruitment and Retention. Their Spine next year looks perfect. Two experienced top shelf...
  • CMP
    Not that contracts mean much these days. But Williston is under contract for another year
  • CMP
    I think unless an option for a quality game managing 7 comes along I think things will be a bit quiet for the dogs this offseason. I...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Official Injury updates.
    there is a reason he was hardly sited in first grade at Canberra after he signed with us. Some were saying it was because Ricky got the...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Official Injury updates.
    I don’t know to much about DSF but Sutton level is Reserve grade. And average reserve grader at that. He is nowhere near NRL standard...
  • CMP
    CMP reacted to Eesma's post in the thread Opinion Reed Mahoney with Like Like.
    You are VASTLY underestimating Mahoney's contribution to our defense. JMK may miss fewer tackles but only because he doesn't even come...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Opinion Reed Mahoney.
    on this years form I wouldn’t swap him for either of them. His on way leas than both of them. He is basically on half the wage of Grant...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Opinion Reed Mahoney.
    If we were still in 2023 I would agree with a lot of what you are saying. Reed was underwhelming for my thoughts last season but this...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Opinion Blake Taffee.
    Taaffe is very vocal when playing fullback directing the defensive line. I don’t see a problem with him calling the shots at 7. Burton...
  • CMP
    I think we're in a better position than some clubs.. Taaffe is a quality fb replacement.. Mann, Salmon, Taaffe, Tracey can all play...