Recent content by CAPZ

1. CAPZ

Forward pass or not ?

100% agreed. That was the one i mentioned. The biased commentators said nothing either which makes it more frustrating. Blocker roach should be hooked he was so one sided. Before the match he and all thr other commentators predicted a big roosters victory so they went in with a pre-conceived...
  2. CAPZ

Forward pass or not ?

It was flat at worst. I am really surprised no one has mentioned the forward pass on the inside by satili tuipanua before one of the boys knocked it on in the lead up to the field goal???
  3. CAPZ

Could This Be Our Halfback For 2024 & Beyond?

I think we need a solid plan and make some hard decisions including but not limited to the following; Look at all the options for new players Buy a big marquee player Keep cutting dead wood like jmk Drop barrett, sign shane flanagan Put more energy into our youth system to focus on the future...
  4. CAPZ

News Best 17 for 2022: Canterbury Bulldogs

Waddell.... no
  5. CAPZ

News (Yawn..) Cronk: Dogs spent $3m to become a contender but ignored one key issue. It spells ‘trouble’

Cooper gronk should shut his trap.. he has a history of talking down the dogs, last year he said some rubbish about our facilities not being up to scratch like the roosters and others. Cant wait to prove him wrong and be too dogs again.
  6. CAPZ

Sowards 2022 predictions

Nice one..Jamies a girls name too.
  7. CAPZ

NRL pre-season trials to be broadcast on Fox Sports and Kayo in 2022

And i agree that these games should be at belmore if there arent works taking place at the time.
  8. CAPZ

NRL pre-season trials to be broadcast on Fox Sports and Kayo in 2022

Trial form is no form. Excited to see the new dogs in action though. Roll on 2022.
  9. CAPZ

Opinion The Insight of Shane Flanagan (Fox Commentary)

Flanagan is bias as fuck. Had money on the titans.
  10. CAPZ

Opinion Fk the cheating NRL I’m done

Kicked 15m out, cotric was 15m out. These get called onside every week. After watching it brandy alexander says, im thinking they are onside.
  11. CAPZ

Opinion Hooker Potential Bradley Dietz

Dwz and meany out, anyone else in. Meany has talent but is too small. Dwz cant hold the ball and cant defend
  12. CAPZ

Opinion Hooker Potential Bradley Dietz

Deitz in, jmk and.katoa out
  13. CAPZ

Ennis gives it to corey parker

Ennis tried to knock parkers head off on the field.. sick mates they are. Parker always has been a grub and couldnt hack it when klemmer was dominating him and his real mates
  14. CAPZ

Ennis gives it to corey parker

I was just watching on the couch with sterlo and loved watching muck ennis take the piss out of corey parker. Corey has always hated the Bulldogs and i have always found it sweet seeing him lose on or off the field. Basically parker started paying out josh mccrone from st george for wearing a...
  15. CAPZ

Will Abbey be allowed to play footy?

Backline should be 1- Abbey 2- montoya 3- josh morris 4- lee 5- bmoz 6- mbye 7- frawley And 9- reynolds