Recent content by canine

1. canine

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

How good does it feel to know we're going to.give a game a real shake? It's been so f'n long, fair dinkum.
  2. canine

And ice-cream with a tiny spoon so you feel like you have more
  3. canine

Nah, just small bites, a mm at a time to make it last longer. Maybe that's just how I learned to eat 'em as a kid because we were dirt poor?
  4. canine

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

I think this was like a mini grand final for the tigpies, they had to try to stop the rot and when they realised they couldn't keep to that level for the whole game, shit went out the window for them and they lost the plot
  5. canine

Opinion Reed Mahoney

I've seen shitloads of little blokes flog bigger fellas, don't know why, it almost like they've got the same amount of anger, just compressed into a smaller body so it comes out more powefully
  6. canine

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

We gonna blow these pussys away like they're a bunch of foam kittens
  7. canine

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

Okay, so Mark Beavan played 3 games as 5/8 for East's in 1984, and retired at the end of the season
  8. canine

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

I was telling my wife this last night in bed, she just shook her head and said "You're a scientist, you're not supposed to believe this sort of thing" I said "this is more important than science, this is clear proof we'll win it all this year!"
  9. canine

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

That old feeling is starting to come back, where I'm excited from 4pm Tuesday through til game day
  10. canine

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I'm going to sue my wife and daughters.
  11. canine

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I can't help but notice that they used the article as an opportunity to remind everyone of the Coffs Harbour bullshit as well. Scumbag journos will always be scumbags I guess...
  12. canine

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Normally when dogs have ticks it's a bad thing, but not this week!
  13. canine

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

If we flog them by about 40 I think, we get 11th spot on the table. Dare to dream boys, we could go a long way with a big win today!
  14. canine

I get excited every week

Oh shit, me too. It's such a foreign feeling after so many bleak years, but now after the roosters and storm games, I have the feeling we'll compete well and be in the game til the end
  15. canine

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Because in 50 short minutes we all get to forget about interest rates, cyclones, the cost of milk, tax cuts, and whatever else bad is going on and watch the team.