Recent content by Buffalo

1. Buffalo

Mark Hughes Open To Offers From Dogs

I'm open to offers too, but if I want the job, I'll go and chase the job not wait to be contacted.
  2. Buffalo

Hopoate's Salary was $120,000 because of the Sunday clause

The timing of this article is interesting. Who benefits from this info being made public? Hoppa - I took a dollar hit to follow my religion so am not seen as being greedy Raelene - I am a good CEO who arranged a good value deal for the club Des - I paid the right price for what I wanted, a...
  3. Buffalo

Nero fiddled while Rome burned

For those that like their history, there is the classic story of how the Emperor Nero fiddled whilst the great fire of Rome ravaged the city leaving thousands dead and the town in ruin. It is a commonly used phrase in today's business environment and used to highlight leaders of businesses...
  4. Buffalo

"Des will only leave if he wants to" - James Hooper

it is not a question of money to pay him out. its not like the current board and management have not approved overs on everything to do with Des, his team and his toys It would be an admission from the board that they made the wrong decision. Make the right decision and get the club back on track.
  5. Buffalo

Time for the Bulldogs board to be accountable

Over the weekend it was widely reported that the Board rejected the terms for an extension of Noel Cleals contract - clearly the CEO did NOT make the decision - the board did.
  6. Buffalo

Didn't want this thread to go south - purely and simply, the board makes the ultimate decision on the appointment of key staff. I am asking them to do their job. If that means removing people then so be it. If it means taking greater hands on or stronger direction then so be it. If it means...
  7. Buffalo

Do you genuinely believe that Raelene is making all of these key football club decisions on her own? If so, then you are incredibly wrong. If she had them all herself do you not think that the board would have acted by now? Either way we have ineffective people in place for our key structures-...
  8. Buffalo

She cannot sack or move the board. The board however, can sack/move her on today if they wanted to. The board is accountable for her lack of action and the direction she is taking.
  9. Buffalo

The positive for 2017

Hasler has coached all of the football skills out of them.
  10. Buffalo

Like everyone I am happy to bash Des and Raelene for their inept management – seriously it is 4th grade at best. However, the board are the ones that must take responsibility for the actions of our club overall. Realistically Des has been given a green light by the board to buy the players he...
  11. Buffalo

Jim Dymock

Again, Dymock does not want to be a head coach. Let it go. find someone else.
  12. Buffalo

Des under fire

So there is no misunderstanding, these are factual figures $4.6 MIllion in 2015 from the leagues club to the Footblal club. $4.6MILLION.
  13. Buffalo

Des under fire

Des has the most staff and most resources available than any other club. FACT. The Dogs have more money at their disposal than most other clubs. FACT. We spend/invest our money poorly. FACT. We do not play rugby league, we play Des ball. FACT Des is a myth, Mybe as a halfback is a myth, Our...
  14. Buffalo

The Decline of the Bulldogs

I get that everyone is frustrated at the front end of the business but the guys below are the ones that appoint Hasler and Castle. They are the ones that approve Haslers excessive budgets. They are the ones that approve Castles plans. They provide the strategic plan - Castle and hasler...